Arc: Xiao Jiao Jiao vs Qing "Qing Qing" is a good girlfriend (23)

Gu Sheng looked at him with some sadness: "He uncle, don't you like affection?"

He Junyan said coldly: "I like affection, but it is the love of the elders to the younger generation, not the kind you want."

Gu Sheng was standing for a while, and the wine was almost awake. He said slowly: "Well, I am sorry that He is uncle, and I have to drink too much. You should be drunk and talk nonsense." "

He Junyan stood there, listening to the footsteps of Gu Sheng slowly walking away, the door was closed, and the interior was restored to a quiet.

He turned his head and looked at the empty room. He suddenly went to the front of the cupboard and picked up the wine that Gu Sheng had placed on it. He didn't need a glass of wine. He poured a sip directly into the cockroach.

She is still small, what she does not understand is called envy, what is called men and women.

He Junyan, she is still young, you are not small, you can not bring her such a no return.

In the evening, He Junyan stayed up all night.

Gu Sheng, who should have been sleeping all night, had a very sweet sleep.

Going down the stairs the next day, I did not expect to see He Junyan.

Gu Sheng revealed a lost expression and asked a busy person: "Mei Jie, where is Uncle He going?"

Mei Jie still doesn't know what happened between the two people. He replied: "Mr. said that the company has an important project in the past few days. It is very important. He may have to work overtime. He may not come back in recent days."

"Hey." Gu Sheng was hanging down, this is hiding himself.

When He Junyan disappeared, it disappeared for a week.

Until Gu Sheng was in school, he did not appear in front of her.

When Gu Sheng left, he would show his grievances and grievances one step at a time. Even Mei's sister looked at it and secretly blamed the gentleman for being too much. Miss Hao must start school, even if she temporarily took a flight and sent it.

However, it is actually:

Gu Sheng: "System, how was my performance?"

System: "...very vivid."

Gu Sheng smiled smugly: "That is, I know him best, and I ignore it. I will be interested in where I am."

System: "..."

Sure enough, Gu Sheng did not have ten minutes after leaving, He Junyan appeared in front of Mei Jie.

"Is it going?"

Mei Jie nodded and couldn't help but say: "Mr. If you can come early, Miss, she has been waiting for you for a long time. When I see her, it is uncomfortable."

He Junyan said faintly: "I will not see her at this time, it is for her good."

Sister Mei's listening to this is somewhat inexplicable. Didn't Miss and Mr. quarrel?

She shook her head, the things of the main house, she did not mix too much with this work.

What's more, Miss and Mr. for a few years, the feelings of the two are in the eyes, where is it easy to get a score?

Look at it, it will be good soon.

Gu Sheng has a good life in the new class.

She did not know that her every move was noticed by a man.

He Junyan looked at the photos, the girls above were smiling, and they were talking intimately with friends on the other side.

"Small conscience." He Junyan looked at him and suddenly screamed.

He is gratified that Gu Sheng has not felt the mood because of the birthday of the night, but he feels a bit sullen.

Looking at her like this, I didn't put the things of that day on my mind. Sure enough, those who confessed anything were actually drunk and said indiscriminately.

Losing yourself is still so serious!

In the heart of President He Da, it was inexplicably uncomfortable.