Arc: Meng Xiaoqingmei VS Meimei Xinhuan (14)

She looked at Huang Anyuan: "Anyuan's brother is just one of the many basketball team players. She doesn't ask other people. I only ask you. The basketball team has so many cheerleaders. You are not close to them. It's close to a dusty one. There are so many students in the school, and no one else has an anecdote, only two of you."

She smiled shortly: "Anyuan brother, do you think I am stupid."

Huang Anyuan was somewhat irritated by what she said. He said, "Hey, you used to be like this. Now, like this girl, how do you care so much?"

Look, I was told that I was in trouble, and I still blamed her for coming.

Gu Sheng retorted because of unceremoniousness: "What does Anyuan's brother want me to be? I will always keep myself in the ivory tower, I will not care about the outside things, I will hear my boyfriend's rumors pretending not to know, deceiving myself. Will you always be true to me?"

Huang Anyuan has never seen such a fangs, and it has been stuck for a while.

Looking at him and even a serious explanation can not tell, Gu Sheng because of a cold cry, took his bag from his hand, and went home from his own.

Opposite the road, the land frowns at the two, often seems to be... contradicting her boyfriend?

He took another look. Chang Hao had already carried the bag and did not return. The land area put this matter in his heart and walked toward the distance.

Early the next morning, Gu Sheng had finished eating the breakfast of his mother, and packed up.

Huang Anyuan stood in front of the community waiting for her early in the morning.

Gu Sheng looked at him and prepared to go around.

Huang Anyuan accompanied him with a smile and accompanied him with a smile: "Hey, don't be angry, I really have nothing to lose. We have two years of feelings, don't you believe it?"

Gu Sheng was a little cold, but his tone was a lot loose: "Then explain to me, how did your rumors come from?"

Huang Anyuan naturally said a lot of good words, and finally she was relieved.

Gu Sheng also knows that this is just a bit of a rumor, and Huang Anyuan has not really done anything with the dumping dust. With the constant temperament, it is impossible to break up with Huang Anyuan.

She let the system pay attention to two people at all times, as long as the two secretly meet, she can know the first time.

At that time, she will send them a big gift.

Huang Anyuan has been depressed recently.

I have always liked to stick to my own cockroaches. I heard that I and my rumors have become angry with myself. I have been tempted, but I have always been faint, and I have never had any previous intimacy.

Even the buddies of the basketball team know that after this matter, they said something to themselves: "Anyuan, what about this girl? What kind of thing is really suitable for you, you have to see it clearly. I It's watching the little sister-in-law's heartache over the years, so don't go the wrong way."

The monks grow small, and they all call her a nephew.

Occasionally, he can even hear the classmates talking about himself, saying what to do with two boats, scum male or something.

It's just a lot of disappointment.

He is not close to some complaints about Gu Sheng: If she is willing to continue to be as sweet as she was before, and the parties do not care, the rumors will naturally not break.

I really become less and less caring.