Arc: Angels who have fallen into the world (15)

At the time of multi-party attention, the trailer for "The Holy Ring" came out!

The special effects of the film did not disappoint the audience.

This time, Peter has a large investment in Kena, regardless of the special effects, soundtrack, or later, all of them are selected world-class teams.

The effect of doing it will be known by the reaction of the audience.

Many fans of the holy ring book, after reading the trailer, the reaction is: Why the film will not be released until December!

Of course, as everyone expected, the crew once again suffocated the appetite of the audience.

The styling audience of Joshua and Mortis have already been familiar, but in the dynamic trailer, they still feel the surprise.

Then, on the role of Uttana, the cast was generous and generous.

This trailer announced the half face of Uttana.

The final scene of the trailer was when Joshua missed the sky castle and first saw Uttana.

The handsome and handsome warrior was amazed and obsessed with the girl in front of him.

The lens is stretched and moves up from the skirt of the other party.

The audience also followed the clavicle with a beautiful skirt and a beautiful line. Then, the audience saw the delicate chin lines and the slightly raised lips.

When the whole person is about to come out, the picture will come to an abrupt end!

It is said that on the day when the trailer of "The Holy Ring" came out, the sales of keyboards in the whole country suddenly increased sharply.

A lot of emotional fans have said that Peter, you better hope to not be seen before the release of the holy ring, or be careful about your personal safety.

More people put their eyes on the movie.

Some professional people pointed out that this time, the filming of the "Quint", according to the special effects and the sense of the screen displayed in the trailer, the holy ring is likely to become an epic masterpiece.

The fans of the original book of "The Holy Ring" even said that they had been afraid before, and that shooting a movie would ruin the novel. However, after watching the trailer, they all looked forward to the movie.

"I am a fan of "The Holy Ring", of course, a fan of the novel. Since I heard that "The Holy Ring" is going to make a movie, my heart is rejected, because I don't believe that someone can take the complete "The Holy Ring" I shot it. However, when I saw the trailer, my thoughts changed. I have read this trailer for more than ten times. There are two opinions now: First: Why is there three months before the premiere! Second, the crew you dare not put a photo of my goddess Uttana!"

At the time when the outside of the "Saint Precepts" brought a wave of enthusiasm, the filming of the film also came to an end.

"Yay!"

The crisp glass of wine collided, and the film was finally finished.

By convention, Peter bleeds and invites the actors to have a meal at one of the most luxurious five-star hotels nearby. Augustus also invites everyone to come to his house for a party in the evening.

The film may have its own property around the world because he often runs around the world.

Of course no one will refuse.

"The film is big..." Peter's old man was drunk, holding the bottle and still chanting.

Young actors are showing off in the pool.

Gu Sheng did not particularly like such a noisy party, and he took a glass of wine and watched them play.

"Ankera." The voice of Augustus came over.

Hearing his voice, Gu Sheng was a headache.