Arc: Innocent little flower fairy VS human rich beauty (21)

Gu Sheng had a feeling of disgust in his heart: this cloud was clear, and he did not know that he was the original. She and her have no enmity and no complaints. Just because of her appearance, she actually has such a vicious mind on herself!

What she said to her is: "Xianggong, I see that the woman is alone in this mountain, afraid that there is no relative. It is better to bring her back to Fuzhong, you are her as a lady, I also like it. A beautiful sister."

The man was also stupid, and he was also stunned by Gu Sheng. Listening to his wife said so, actually really started to think.

In fact, what do you think of Yunchu's heart? She wants to slap the face that is used to the hook, and then send it into the kiln that is squatting, so that she can be trampled by thousands of people.

It is exactly the same as in the original plot.

Soon, the man put on a face of justice and said to Gu Shengyin: "This girl, there is no smoke in the valley, afraid that it is very dangerous, I wonder if you are willing to follow us to leave here?"

Gu Sheng frowned at his brow: "I don't want to, you have to leave here!"

The man put on a face that "I am thinking for you." Said: "How can a girl say this, our husband and wife are also very kind. This deep mountain forest is very unsafe..."

Gu Sheng said in a cold voice: "Do not talk nonsense, I will not go with you."

Yunchu Qingqing said: "The girl should not blame us!"

She made a color, the original team's driver and guards quietly toward Gu Sheng because of the past.

Gu Sheng was sneer in her heart, and she waited for them to start.

On the surface, she frowned: "What are you doing?"

Yunchu said with a smile: "Please ask the girl to go with us."

Gu Sheng was kicking his hoof with some uneasiness under his sika deer. Obviously, this approaching human made it very uneasy.

Gu Sheng bowed his head and gently patted it twice to appease it.

She looked at the people who walked in, and found a small bamboo flute from the sleeves and blew it on her lips.

The melodious music sounded throughout the valley.

Yu Wenrui, who is outside, also heard the sound of the flute, and there are people in the valley!

This cognition didn't know how, and he was so excited that he quickly walked toward the valley.

Here, Yunchu Qing heard that Gu Sheng didn't know what was going on in his heart, and suddenly he panicked.

She said loudly: "The action is faster, we arrested people and we quickly left. There are some evil doors in this place."

"Yes, ma'am."

The coachman is the old servant of the Yun family. He wants to reveal his own skills in front of his wife, so he runs the fastest.

Just as his hand was about to reach Gu Sheng, a thrilling roar came out and shook everyone.

Then, the coachman felt a strong attack on his back and took him to the side.

"Hey!" He didn't hold back a spurt of blood.

Everyone was shocked to see the giants appearing in front of Gu Sheng.

"How... how can there be a big worm!"

The big worm stood by Gu Shengyin, and the sika deer saw it, and there was no fear.

"This woman... she, she is not a person?" Yun Qingqing's Xianggong said with a scorpion, how can a normal person be with a big worm?

Clouds are also a little scared, but they still say: "Don't be afraid, we have a lot of people, and we have weapons. A big worm, not afraid of it!"

Her voice just fell, there was a wind blowing, her face hurt, what hot things flowed down.

That is blood.

--------------------------------------------

I'm afraid this is the last chapter, (jk) it's limited, and the book 3 will be uploaded!!!!

Arigathanks! Sayonara!!!