Arc: Heavenly Emperor VS Wild Hearts (25)

"I am looking for your Royal Crown Prince." Qin Hao said coldly to the palace of the Qinghuang Palace.

The Nagoya smiled and respected him: "It is unfortunate that you are under the Royal Highness, and our Highness has something to do..."

Qin Xiao sneered: "Is it not?"

He will be hard-pressed regardless of the palace.

The palace is anxious: "What do you do under the Royal Palace? The private palace is a big sin!"

There was already a guard at the side to stop Qin Qin.

This is still deadlocked, and Bixin came out from the inside.

"Do you stop!"

Bixin looked at Qin Yu and said with respect: "My Royal Highness, our Highness has a request."

Qin Hao looked cold and followed the Qinghuang Palace.

Going to the entrance of the main hall, Bixin stopped his footsteps: "His Royal Highness is inside,"

When Qin Lan stepped in, he saw the woman who was drinking in the main seat of the temple at first sight.

She wore a loose white robe with loose hair and a bit of a celebrity.

Seeing him coming in, Gu Sheng raised a smile: "Hey, come and have a drink with the palace."

Qin Yu looked at her seriously, and the woman's appearance is different from what he has seen.

Unlike the imperial Crown Prince, who is dressed in such a prestigious dress, she is so undressed and unrestrained, her eyes are flowing, and her inexhaustible charm is compelling.

Qin Yu had to admit that this kind of phoenix long song has the capital that makes all men addicted.

All men, of course, include him.

However, he did not have the intention of Gu Sheng, but stood there motionlessly. The beautiful face was full of frozen chill: "Is this King heard that His Royal Highness will be ready to marry Zhengjun?"

Gu Sheng was stunned for a moment, and then he smiled indifferently: "The message of His Royal Highness is really good."

This is recognition.

Qin Hao only felt that a nameless dark fire rose from his heart. However, Gu Sheng was still afraid that the fire was not big enough, adding another sentence: "Unfortunately, the Royal Highness of the King has left Tianhuang, and I am afraid that I will not see that scene."

The next moment, her eyes were dark, and Qin's face appeared in front of her.

There was a long case between the two. Qin Qin said with a grin: "The long song of Huang, what did you say a few nights ago? Very good, this king has not forgotten, you are going to marry the righteous?"

Gu Sheng did not care about his anger, and slowly poured himself a glass of wine: "His Royal Highness, this palace has seriously sought your opinions."

She took the wine glass in her hand and drank it: "This palace is the royal prince of Tianhuang. It is the duty of the royal family to open the branches and leaves. For the royal family, forget the words. You will depart for Daqin in the next day. We have a lifetime, and there is no better day."

Her hand was held by Qin Yu, and the other party's strength was great, like hate can not directly grab her hand.

"Forget?" Qin Hao gently recited a sentence, and raised a smile, but there was no smile in his eyes.

"What did the royal Crown serve as the king? When the call is over, if you forget it, you want to send the king?"

His long sleeves swept the things on the long case to the ground, and the cups slammed into the cracks.

Qin Yu undoubtedly kissed the lips of Gu Sheng.

This kiss undoubtedly contains fierce emotions. Qin Hao bites her lips without pity, as if to swallow people into the abdomen.