Arc: Meng Xiaoqingmei VS Meimei Xinhuan (19)

Gu Sheng did not say anything.

Huang An looked at her with afar.

He really likes her, just like he said, the feelings of more than ten years, not that he can give up. Even Huang Anyuan himself envisioned that he would form a family with Chang Hao in the future, and he never left the routine in the future he envisioned.

But how ridiculous to say it is, he likes her, wants to marry her, but can't stand the temptation from another woman.

Gu Sheng was looking at Huang Anyuan.

She made her own response.

"Snapped!"

Like the slap in the face of Gu Shili, she also gave Huang Anyuan a slap in the face.

Looking at Huang Anyuan, looking at himself incredulously, Gu Sheng was laughing.

"Sorry, Huang Anyuan, you don't have such a big face."

Huang Anyuan, this is the first time in Chang Hao's life, calling his full name.

"I often blame, why should you grievance yourself, forgive you so personally."

"As you said, we have more than ten years of feelings. You can ignore this and put our feelings on the ground for more than ten years. Why should I grieve myself for it?"

"Just this slap, you owe me."

"Huang Anyuan, we are finished." Gu Sheng said this because of the words, turned around, and did not go back to the exit.

Li slowly pursued their feelings.

Gu Shili also came over. When passing through Huang Anyuan, he also said with a sigh of relief: "I didn't expect to look at the little soft, the temper is so strong, yes, I like it!"

Huang Anyuan left her motionless and let her fall.

Gu Shili did not have much effort on him, and he walked toward Gu Sheng in the direction of leaving.

When Gu Sheng was actually leaving, his eyes were red.

The tears that just resisted fell instantly.

She found a hidden bench and screamed on it.

Li slowly did not stop her this time, although at first glance it seems to leave, but they also know how much the girl liked Huang Anyuan.

How deep is it, when you leave, how painful your heart is.

Until Gu Sheng raised his head because of himself.

The tear marks on her face have been wiped clean, and a smile has been revealed to a few people: "Sorry, I was asked to come out to play, and I have encountered such a disappointing thing."

Gu Shili snorted: "You know, my sister's time is so precious. As a result, it took more than an hour to watch you cry."

Gu Sheng was embarrassed and laughed, but his eyes were very firm: "I don't worry, my sister is ten miles. This is definitely the last time I cried for him. From then on, the two of us are irrelevant at night."

Gu Shili showed a smile: "You can think so best. How old are you? But it is a slag. We are so cute girls, we must meet one of the world's most in the future." Pampering her boyfriend."

Li slowly began to swear: "Ten Shijie is right, Huang Anyuan lost you is his regret, we will certainly be better in the future."

Gu Sheng said that the best I have met.

Some embarrassed smiles on her face: "What nonsense is said, I don't want to think about these things at all. I still have to work hard to get into a good university."

Li slowly grinned: "You have to study hard, I think you can get a good university with your eyes closed." Her tone is full of embarrassment.

Others have also laughed and tried to make Gu Sheng feel better because of his heart.

Good university, don't know the land, which school will you take?