Arc: The Republic of China, Xiu Xiu, his wife, VS, passionate play (18)

The Yan family came to the door.

Yan Ruohua's father gave birth to a person who sent a letter to Yuncheng to marry the Miss Dajie.

Only then did they know that their young lady, as early as a few months ago, was away from the young master of Lu's family!

This is a big news!

The servants of Yan's family could not attend to drinking tea, and they quickly returned to the Yanjia newspaper for the news of the wife.

This is a great deal, and Yan's master is furious. He quickly sent someone to find someone in Yuncheng. Gu Sheng did not have a hidden trail and was found by Yan's old servant.

"Missy, Master, please come home." The old servant looked at Gu Sheng because of this is also amazed.

He has been serving in Yan's family for 20 years. Miss Yan Ruohua can say that she is looking at grown up and then married.

What kind of temper is Missy, she is very clear, there will be such a fresh temperament.

The clothes and jewellery she wears are also styles that she has never seen before. Fresh and beautiful.

Looking at it like this, Missy and after, it is more dazzling and beautiful than before.

I don't know what she has experienced in the Lu family, but it has become this appearance.

Gu Sheng sighed in the heart, Yan Ruohua at home, she really did not want to go back.

However, obviously, there is no way to refuse it now.

"Mr. Zhang waits, I will clean up."

Gu Sheng gave a smile to the door and informed Shen Boss. Shen Yuanxing heard the words and immediately sent a few powerful people to come over, both hands and feet clean and honest.

Gu Sheng ordered the mother to collect the valuable items and lock the keys. Those few people were watching this yard for her during this time.

Gu Sheng took the Lin Ma and smiled and took the car back to Yanjia of Pingping City.

The difference between Xianpingcheng and Yuncheng is still very big. Gu Sheng looked at it all the way.

The people here are not dressed like Yuncheng, or the old look of the former, men wearing long gowns, women are mostly carrying a bun on their heads, wearing a bloated and dull dress.

Even the trips are mostly carriages. Unlike in Yuncheng, basically rickshaws have taken up the majority, the conditions are better, and even the car is sitting.

This is an old city that has not yet been spread by outside reforms.

"Missy, it's here."

Gu Sheng got into the house of Yan's house because of the carriage.

As soon as I entered the house, it was like a dull breath that made her completely breathless.

Gu Sheng knows from the heart that this is the condition of Yan Ruohua's body and the reflection of this house.

In the memory of Yan Ruohua's sixteen years before his marriage, the impression that this house gave her was decadent, huge, old and terrible.

Like a giant beast that has been dying, it is clear that it is about to decline, but it is still necessary to suppress the people in its territory before death.

The physical father and mother are waiting for her in the hall.

"The daughter meets the father, mother." Gu Sheng went in for a ceremony.

"Your Majesty!" The old man sitting in the Lord did not look at her, and shouted.

it is as expected.

Gu Sheng did not kneel down, but looked up at him.

The old man, wearing a dark red pair of long squats, wearing a black melon cap on his head, a long nick of the eyebrows, added a bit of suffocation, a thumb on the left hand, a green finger .

This is a typical feudal image of the long-standing.

Seeing that Gu Sheng did not obey his own orders, Master Yan finally turned his eyes to his daughter, who was "big and bad."

"Don't go wrong! Have you gone out for a few years, even the basic etiquette rules have been forgotten?"