Arc: Angels who have fallen into the world (12)

Even if Gu Sheng's acting is not in line with expectations, Peter will only cut her play at most.

The actors waiting outside are waiting for the results.

Thomas took the lead and saw the smile on his face. Many people already expected the answer.

It seems that Peter's director agreed.

This made them more curious. After all, Peter had previously written his dissatisfaction on his face. What kind of charm does the newcomer have, which can make this stubborn old man compromise?

Soon, they will know why.

Gu Sheng was who came out with Ken Peter.

But at that moment, everyone automatically ignored Peter's existence.

In everyone's eyes, there is only Gu Shengyin who seems to be shining all over.

Augustus Monroe, who plays the leading role, muttered: "I finally know why, Joshua was still unable to get down when she knew that Uttana was just cheating on him."

Such a woman, which man can face her heart?

The actresses reacted differently, some appreciated, some were embarrassing, and some were smiling.

There are a few faces that are not good enough to look at.

If you play the same movie with such a person, would anyone really notice them?

Peter clap his hands and said to everyone: "Let us welcome the arrival of the last actor of the Holy Ring."

Regardless of what I think in my heart, these actors are still smiling and welcome.

Augustus Monroe said directly to Gu Shengyin: "If you don't understand anything, you can ask me."

Gu Sheng showed a smile towards him: "Thank you, Mr. Monroe."

Augustus exaggerated his chest: "God, I am sure that I have been shot by the arrow of God! I have been captured by your smile, Miss Angela."

His performances of singing and singing made many people laugh.

Mortis Dawson also kissed Gu Shengyin's hand with relatives: "I am both with you, and you can take me with any problems."

The actors who were present were mostly owned by Kena. Of course, it was impossible for Gu Sheng to dismantle the stage. Even they had to stand up behind her.

At this time, Ken Peter made a speech: "Everyone knows that the starring list of "The Holy Ring" has already been announced, and only Utana's actors have remained mysterious. I decided that until the film started, she would become a secret."

This is what it means to keep them from going back.

When he saw Gu Shengyin, Ken Peter had this idea in his mind.

He wants to make Uttana one of the most mysterious parts of the film.

If there is no Gu Sheng, he may not do this, but the appearance of Angela, let him see hope.

Heidi is an ordinary high school student.

She is a fan of the book The Holy Ring, not only her, her father, her brother, but also a book fan of this book.

Since the news that the Holy Ring is about to start shooting, she has been paying attention to relevant news.

Her favorite character is not the actor Joshua, nor the heroine Helen.

It was the first villain, Princess Uttana who lived in the Sky Castle.

The princess's role as one of the most concerned news.

The most ideal Uttana actor in Heidi's mind is Sofia, the first beauty of the romantic country.

Only the first beauty can show the charm of Princess Uttana? Heidi thought, although she thought that Sofia was also a little worse.

There are not many people who share the same ideas with Heidi.