Arc: Innocent little flower fairy VS human rich beauty (11)

Yu Wenrui reached out and covered his face.

He knows that it is anger to blame this person now.

The culprit of everything is actually himself.

The atmosphere of the entire Xianwang Palace has become inexplicable.

The people were scared one by one, and they were afraid that they would go out of the pool when they were doing something, and they would be punished by the angered master.

There are all kinds of jewels, and the jewels of Linda are sent to the courtyard of Gu Shengyin, along with the aunts who are not good at serving.

There are also tricks to teach her various rules.

Gu Sheng was faint for everything, and never looked curious and kind to everything when he first entered the palace.

However, her appearance is more in line with Yu Wenrui's image of "indifferent character and indifference to seeing a stranger".

Yu Wenrui really never appeared from that night.

Half a month later, on the Shangshang Wanshou Festival, Yin Wang offered a stunning beauty.

On the big joy, I personally praised the sage of the prince and the filial piety.

This is the purpose of Yu Wenrui at the beginning.

His father is a straw bag that only knows how to eat, drink, and play. The favorite thing in life is beauty.

He once joked at the palace banquet, "I am the master of the world, but unfortunately I can't ask for a beautiful woman who is truly beautiful."

Yu Wenrui remembered this sentence in his heart, and at the moment he saw Gu Shengyin, he had this plan.

On the night when Gu Sheng was sent to the palace, the lights of Yu Wenrui's study room did not darken overnight.

On the second day, it was revealed that the emperor had been pampered by the beauty that night, and he had given the intention to seal it.

Hearing the news, he couldn't hold back, and a blood spurted out.

However, in fact, throughout the night, Gu Sheng was only a little magical to the emperor, so that he had a wonderful dream of holding a quilt for a night.

The beauty of the palace is getting more and more favored, and the emperor is not willing to go even for her.

Folk rumors, this Li Wei is a fairy, the heavenly fairy reincarnation, the feelings and the enthusiasm of his Majesty, only to come down.

Yu Wenrui was favored day by day in front of the emperor, and the emperor gave him more and more power.

His means of decisiveness and stagnation have been undone for many years, and he has taken control of the situation in the DPRK in a short period of time.

He was proud of the spring breeze, but he lost weight every day. His confidant knows that there is a knot in his heart that can't be solved. That knot is the beautiful spring of the palace.

Yu Wenrui met Gu Sheng in the palace once.

She was wearing a gorgeous palace dress, her face was exquisitely dressed, her expression was arrogant and indifferent, and she could not see the original look.

Seeing him, she didn't even give her alms to him, brought a fragrant wind, and passed away without any love.

The unsuspecting follower around him said: "Is this Li Wei still your sister? Is it possible that she can have the status of today without your credit, and now it is a move..."

The words behind came to an abrupt end after seeing his horrible face.

Yes, she is giving it all by herself.

She hates herself, and of course she does.

Yu Wenrui couldn't help but hold his chest. From that day on, he was inexplicably suffering from heart disease. How many doctors did not see the problem, but every episode was like a whole heart. The same as cracking.