Arc: Heavenly Emperor VS Wild Heart Girl (1)

"System, this time, will not be the same as the last time?" Before entering the next world, Gu Sheng specifically asked the system.

"Please don't worry about the host."

Gu Sheng, who was guaranteed, closed his eyes and waited for transmission.

This world is a world in which the female respects the country and the imperial power is supreme.

Gu Sheng, because of this body, is the eldest daughter of the Fenghuang Emperor of the Tianhuang Dynasty.

It is said that the moment she was born, the natural vision, the colorful clouds are all over the sky, and a hundred birds spontaneously gathered in the palace and sang.

Fenghuang was overjoyed, and he was given the title of Long Song and became the Crown Prince.

Since the birth of Huang Changge, she has been cherished and loved. She has not lived up to the expectations of the Fenghuang and Emperor dynasty dynasties. She is born with wisdom, and has a talent that has never been forgotten. Wu has a talented root.

Even the Fenghuang has always taught her as an heir.

However, as her brothers and sisters were born one by one, the younger sisters who worshiped the elder sisters all had their own thoughts.

Because of their different identities, and they were taught by the Fenghuang alone from a young age, the relationship between Huang Changge and all brothers and sisters was faint. In addition to their own sisters, they were the Phoenix Eight Girls born in Fengjun.

Huang Mingge has a small long song and is four years old. Since childhood, she loves to stick to her own sister. Huang Longge is very fond of this arrogant and loving sister.

In the year of fourteen years old, Huang Changge set a family relationship. The other party is Feng Jun's mother, Wen's grandson, Shi Qingyi.

Huang Changge didn't have much thought about this little one-year-old cousin. She just followed the meaning of the mother, and chose a positive monarch who was in her favor.

She has been perfect to be the heir to a qualified dynasty. She thought that she would slowly contact the political dynasty and become the new owner of the Tianhuang dynasty after her mother was old.

The accident came very quickly.

When she and Shi Qingyi were in the light of the Lantern Festival, they did not know who had leaked the whereabouts of Chu Jun. The group suffered a well-planned assassination.

When the assassin's tip was about to touch the body of the phoenix song, Shi Qingyi, who was standing by her side, pushed her away and took the knife of her life.

At that moment, Huang Changge put this cousin and future Zhengjun into his heart.

She thought that people who can die for themselves at a critical moment can't live up to it.

Fortunately, Shi Qingyi was rescued.

Huang Changge began to talk to Shi Qingyi, telling his secret feelings to him, and even sent the hidden forces of Chu Jun to ensure his safety.

Huang Changge thinks that if he goes on his own, he must not be like the father, so many side princes, and the princes, she does not want to be the same, Shi Qingyi and the father are not happy.

However, all this has not yet been realized, and the imperial decree from Feng Jun has already reached the palace of Chu Jun.

Huang Changge looked incredulously at the contents of the imperial edict, looked at a pile of "secret letters" that were found in the dark space of her study, and even the stolen goods that she cursed the emperor's early death.

Finally, it is standing behind the person who passed the palace, Shi Qingyi.

The Phoenix Long Song was banned by the wrathful Fenghuang.

She never understood why Shi Qingyi had to betray her and frame her.

Until the arrival of Huang Mingge.

The little girl who liked to pull her sister's sleeves and spoiled the girl had grown into a beautiful and noble girl.

"Sister, are you very confused, why does Green Instruments do that?"