Arc: Noble Elf Queen VS "Protagonist Halo" Girl (32)

Allen said to Her Majesty the Queen in front of her: "I am pleased with Her Majesty."

When he said this, his eyes kept looking at Gu Shengyin.

Allen only felt that there was no way to stop the thoughts in the heart. Since that dream, there was no way to cover up the thoughts that were eager to vent.

He felt that if something unexpected happened in the future, the confession that he had never said in export would inevitably become the most profound regret.

Big deal is to be rejected, he thinks.

It's just that the Queen's refusal is that she can still stand far, look at her and guard her.

Gu Sheng was deeply looked at Allen, who had grown into an adult man. His shoulders were wide enough to cover the storm for anyone.

She thought about the temper of Allen, and she would confess to herself one day, but she did not think that this day actually came so fast.

Perhaps, that dream is really frightening him.

Gu Sheng suddenly came up with a pity for his heart.

She bent her lips and gently raised her hand, holding the waist of Allen, who was waiting nervously.

"I also like Allen very much..." The Queen's lips sighed with a sigh.

Ellen's eyes widened in disbelief.

He has thought of a wide variety of possibilities. The Queen may refuse to rude herself, and will dare to offend her from the palace; or the gentle sire will euphemistically reject herself, or she will only use her own words as a joke.

He couldn't think of the possibility that he was most eager in his heart.

However, Her Majesty said the words "I like you".

Ellen's ecstasy was a bit embarrassing: he was afraid that the "like" of the Queen's mouth was not what he thought. Maybe Her Majesty didn't understand what she meant...

After seeing Gu Shengyin's words in the mind, Ellen, who turned a lot of thoughts in his mind, was completely stunned.

Gu Sheng was sighed in the heart because he looked at the lover who was accidental and shocked in front of him. He sighed slightly and kissed him in the corner of his lips.

The lips are touched.

It awakened Allen, who is still in the middle of it.

By the time he returned, Her Majesty had left his arms.

Allen hand touched his lips, just, Queen, kneeling, actually, kissed himself?

Allen can't tell what it feels like. Is it true that Her Majesty likes herself? It turned out that Her Majesty likes herself!

His ecstatic eyes looked at Gu Shengyin who stood not far away.

The other party seemed to know what he thought, and smiled and nodded.

Allen's face could not hold back a smile.

His face was a little red, and suddenly he whispered: "Her Majesty, I... can I kiss you?"

Gu Sheng is also so shy and innocent because of the dark lover. She did not answer Allen, just looked at him with a smile.

Allen understood her meaning.

He walked over to her side, looking at his own queen with a sly and affectionate look, then gently kissed him up.

Gu Sheng was able to feel the cherish and love of this kiss, as well as a touch of caution.

Innocent Allen, actually connected to kiss will not.

She reached up and wrapped around his waist, sticking out the tip of his tongue, suggesting a sigh on his lips.

Ellen's heartbeat, without the teacher's self-examination, opened the mouth of Gu Sheng's lips and was preparing to attack.

"Uncle Allen..."

A little Lolita slammed the halls and looked at the two people who were clinging together.