Arc: Meng Xiaoqingmei VS beautiful new love (4)

Chang Hao looks like that kind of delicate and compact type. The 15-year-old girl looks like she is only 13 or 14 years old.

When she looked at her innocent eyes, the girls felt that their previous tone was too heavy.

She was a little embarrassed and coughed: "I'm sorry, I just saw that our school is in a bad state today, and the tone is rushing."

Her negligible apology makes Gu Sheng feel better about her.

She smiled sweetly: "It doesn't matter, you want to let our school win, I understand."

She smiled, but she shook the opposite girl.

The girl felt that the girl was too cute and too soft, really, fearing that she was bullied and did not know how to resist.

She looked at Huang Anyuan on the court a little embarrassed, so a cute little girl to be a girlfriend, Huang Anyuan is a blessing.

She said with great enthusiasm: "My name is Gu Shili, I am a high school sister. Chang Hao Xuemei, you are very close to my appetite. Later, in Lincheng No. 3, my sister is covering you! If anyone dares to bully you I will report the name of my Gu Shili.

Gu Sheng:: What is this strange development?

She looked at the girl in front of her: she was very tall, her skin was very white, and her facial features were very good, but her hair was cut short, and she was dyed red, and her ears were studded.

Gu Sheng saw that the earrings were real diamonds at a glance. I wanted to have a girl named Gu Shili who should have a good family condition.

However, she is dressed... Although Gu Sheng is quite handsome because of her personal experience, in the management of Lincheng Sanzhong, which has always been strictly known as school management, it is enough to be regarded as unconventional.

Gu Shili looked at the little girl in front of her and looked at herself. She knew that such a good student prostitute like Gu Sheng was very uncomfortable with such a "bad student" and was looking at her reaction.

What surprised her was that there was no strange and disdainful emotion in the clear scorpion of the girl in front of her. On the contrary, she also revealed a hint of appreciation in her eyes.

"You are not afraid of me?" she asked strangely.

Gu Sheng is blinded by eyes: "Why should I be afraid of you?"

Gu Shili pointed to himself: "I am dressed up, it is a bad student who is disobedient. Are you not the most disgusting?"

Gu Sheng revealed a smile: "Bad students can not see what they can see, it depends on what she does. Besides, I think, you are very handsome in school."

"However, if your watch can be solved and replaced with a punk bracelet, it is perfect." Gu Sheng also made recommendations based on his own knowledge.

Gu Shili listened to his eyes and did not expect that this school in the school has always heard that his name has never seen the truth, and Chang Hao can bring such a big surprise to himself.

More than just personality and taste, even aesthetic...

"Do you still know punk?"

Since she was a temper, she has taken Gu Sheng's discussion on the side of the two.

Gu Sheng was not interested in the basketball game because of the original, and felt that this Gu Shili was not bad, simply chatted with her.

Of course, most of the time, Gu Shili is talking, Gu Sheng is sitting quietly while listening.

When Huang Anyuan lost the ball and returned to his own audience, he found that his girlfriend who had been giving drinks and towels for the first time in the past disappeared.