Arc: Meng Xiaoqingmei VS beautiful new love (8)

Get up in the morning, wash, and pack everything.

Gu Sheng looked at himself in the mirror: the refreshing black long hair tied a neat ponytail, not applying powder, and facing the sky. I often have big eyes and laugh. There are two small pear vortexes. It is really delicate to see the facial features, but there are still some slight baby fat on the face, and it seems to be too small.

Obviously, the height is not particularly short, just do not know why, others look at her, always think she is not like a fifteen-year-old girl, saying that she is a 13-year-old believer.

Gu Sheng also secretly vomited Huang Anyuan, and he looked so tender and often, he could also be tempted.

However, from a man's point of view, she can understand Huang Anyuan's view of falling dust.

After all, Chang Hao grows too small. Even if she wants to kiss her, she will have a clear feeling of being a bad girl.

Dumping dust is not the same, she looks gorgeous, looks good, and will dress herself. Such a girl, in high school, is simply the goddess of all boys.

The boy in high school can count on how much affection he really has? Being liked by such a beautiful woman, it's normal to empathize with love.

However, understanding is understood, cannot be forgiven, and ultimately cannot be forgiven.

"Hey, come, have breakfast." She pushed the door open, and her mother just came out of the kitchen, holding a plate of fried eggs in her hand and smiling at her.

Hot milk and homemade bread have been placed on the table.

Chang Hao's family is the very traditional family end of the world: often Dad works outside to earn money to support the family, often mother is responsible for keeping the house in order, in addition, take care of the family one big one.

Gu Sheng was in a hot heart, and high school had to study on his own, so he often had to get up at less than six in a day. And Chang Ma still has to give her breakfast before she goes to school, and she gets up earlier than her.

For so many years, even on weekends, Chang Ma has not slept once.

She couldn't help but say, "I said it, Mom, I can eat something outside in the morning. You don't have to get up early to cook for me. Now it's okay, how cold it is in winter."

Chang mother took a piece of bread and handed it to her. She smiled and said: "You, this child, Mom didn't have anything to do. I got used to it when I got up. I didn't feel hard. Besides, what is the nutrition of the outside things? It's not hygienic. Hurry and eat, and it's too late to wait."

Gu Sheng had no choice but to nod.

Chang Hao has a pair of parents who love her very much. Unfortunately, in the original plot, since the death of her daughter, the second old man was unwilling to accept such facts and appealed through various channels. Chang Dad not only lost his job, but even all the deposits in his family were exhausted. The evening scenes of the two are very bleak.

Rest assured, this world, there is my Gu Sheng because, Chang Hao will always be good, you, there will also be a happy old age.

Huang Anyuan waited for the usual downstairs.

Both parents have become accustomed to it: the two children, starting from kindergarten, are holding hands together to go to school, and it has been more than a decade.

"I heard that next week, what competition are you going to participate in?" Huang Anyuan asked.

Gu Sheng nodded because he wanted to participate in a physical competition on behalf of the school.

In the original plot, it was only half a month, Huang Anyuan knew the dust.