Arc: Xiao Jiao Jiao vs Qing "Qing Qing" is a good girlfriend (16)

After half an hour, no one saw Su Qing coming out.

The faces of the girls have become very bad.

There are countless kinds of pictures in their minds.

"Drip ~ drop ~" with a harsh sound, the glaring high beam hit a few people.

It is a police car!

I never felt that the police were so cute!

A few people were overjoyed and quickly waved over there.

The car parked near them, and several uniformed policemen got off the bus: "Is it your police?"

Rose nodded fiercely: "The police brother, we have a classmate inside, you hurry to save her!"

The policeman looked dignified: "What happened?"

Rose forced herself to calm down and tell what happened today.

When she talked about the factory, she couldn't help but take a nap. She looked at the policeman in front of her and pleaded: "My classmate has not come out for more than half an hour. Go and see her soon."

The policeman who was questioning was a young man in his twenties. He did not believe in these strange things. He said: "This is obviously you scare yourself! Where are there female ghosts? Your classmates may be early Just left? Have you tried contacting her?"

Rose nodded: "The phone was called, no one answered."

"Well, since you dare not go in, you are staying here, let's go see."

Four policemen came, leaving one to stay outside, and the other three went in with a strong light.

Gu Sheng stopped the system when the police came, and for a long time, the lessons learned were enough.

The policeman just entered, and there was another car coming in. Gu Sheng recognized it at a glance. It was He Junyan's car.

"He uncle!" He Junyan just opened the car and got off the bus, and a figure flew into his arms.

He quickly pulled the people away, looked up and down a bit, and saw that Gu Sheng was a little scared because he only looked, and there was nothing, and he was relieved.

"What's wrong? What happened?"

Gu Sheng, as soon as he saw He Junyan, came out in such a few years, and the tears suddenly fell, holding He Junyan's arm tightly.

"Okay, Uncle He is here, don't be afraid, hehe. Tell my uncle, what happened?" He Junyan let her hold her soft voice, and she was so gentle that she could drip out the water. Come.

This looks like a few girls next to me, and even forget the fear.

They all know that there is a very good relationship with her uncle, and even she is raised by her uncle.

All along, the uncles in their minds are all kindly, middle-aged men listening to the big wine belly, where do you think that this is a young and beautiful man?

Gu Sheng said it to He Junyan because of the pumping.

He Junyan's expression became dignified, and he thought more than these little girls thought.

Of course, he would not believe in any ghosts. Most of these girls are scaring themselves. However, the situation is very clear, some people caught her feet when she ran out.

There are some problems in it. He Junyan coveted, concealing the glory of the flash.

He didn't say much, and he still comforted the little girl in her arms with a soft tone. Some things, or don't tell her for the time being.