Arc: Noble Elf Queen VS "Protagonist Halo" Girl (1)

This is a very beautiful place.

Every green leaf shines like a shining light, and every flower always has the most blooming appearance.

Here is the pure land of the magical continent, the place where the elves lived – the Starlight Forest.

One person is lying on a swing surrounded by huge starlight flowers.

Her long, white skirt spread from the swing and fell to the ground. I looked at it carefully. On the skirt, there were numerous silver stars embroidered with silver lines, and the wind blew as if falling. Infinite starlight.

Looking up, the first thing that caught your eye was a light green long hair, lazy and scattered, at the top of the head, bound by a gorgeous and delicate starlight corolla.

Looking up in the past, it seems as if the wind is still breathing.

This is a beautiful and indescribable face. It is the beauty of the magical mainland poets who can't describe the rhetoric. It is the charm of the masters who can't grasp the point.

Suddenly, the long eyelashes trembled a little, and the owner sitting on the swing slowly opened his eyes.

At this moment, the grass and grass around her body seemed to have sensed something, and it was warmly released in an instant.

"Queen, are you awake?"

"Queen Queen..."

That is a beautiful pair of scorpions! The light green pupil is like the most clear and flawless Bitan, with endless vitality and vitality.

The owner of the scorpion is the master of the magical mainland starlight forest, the queen of the elves, Helena.

Gu Sheng gently raised his hand with a smile, a light blue halo rose from her palm, and then turned into a little star on the surrounding grass.

The grasses who accepted the gift of the Elf Queen's natural magic have thanked Gu Sheng for bending over.

Gu Sheng is sorting out the memory that the system has just transmitted.

Elf Queen Helena, the first elf born from the elves' sacred elves, was born into an adult form, the most powerful guardian of the Starlight Forest, and one of the top powerhouses of the entire Magical Continent.

She is the queen of the elves who are extremely powerful in combat, and the first beauty recognized by the entire magical continent.

However, such a powerful and beautiful Elf queen, in a story, is just a sigh of sorrow.

The story, in short, is a human girl carrying the "Aura of the Protagonist". All the way through good luck, it has opened countless plug-ins, and eventually became the Supreme Powerhouse. By the way, there are countless harems.

In the process of her murder of the Quartet, one of his lover was in the fire of **** lava, and the entire magical continent was only the sacred tree of the elves - the elf mother tree could be lifted.

In order to save the lovers, she sneaked into the starlight forest, approached the elders' youngest elder Ellen, and sneaked into the elves of the elves, eventually disappearing with the elves.

As soon as she left, the entire elves were robbed.

Allen knew that he had made a big mistake, remorse, and pleaded guilty in the face of all the elves.

The root of the elves is the elf mother tree. Without the elf mother tree, the entire starlight forest withers up at a speed visible to the naked eye. The elves also begin to show varying degrees of weakness and aging, and the entire elf is in jeopardy.

At this time, Helena, the queen of the elves, made a major decision for the entire elves.