Arc: The Republic of China, Xiu Xiu, his wife, VS, passionate play (8)

In the place where Gu Sheng did not know, Huangfu was looking at something carefully.

That is the information of Yan Ruohua from small to large.

"And away?" He repeated this sentence in his mouth, and the corner of his mouth slowly evoked a curve. "It has personality."

He remembered the woman's appearance of seeing blood splashing on her body and not changing its color.

And away, it seems like she will do something.

Just this information...

Huangfu wrinkled his brows, and Yan Ruohua, who wrote on it, said that he had read poetry books since he was a child, and he also worshipped famous scholars as his teachers. His character is a standard old society.

Gentle to even describe it with cowardice.

She and Lu Zijun and the separation should be the most deviant things that have been done in this life.

Why can a person have such a big change in a short period of time? Is it really hurt by love, leading to great changes in temperament?

He remembered the person he had seen on the street before, and her hand made an action before she fired.

It is clear that you have to defend yourself.

A young lady who lives in a house from a young age, isn't it the first reaction when she encounters such a thing?

This woman has a problem.

"Give me the woman, she lives..." The emperor told the people.

Gu Sheng is completely unaware that a man has doubts about her identity.

It is also her own care, thinking that she left the Lu family, and there is no one outside of Yan Ruohua who is familiar with the behavior, and the behavior can not help but reveal a trace.

Who knows, there will be a little emperor who has only seen one side, and specially sent people to check her information.

Huangfu does not know why he is inexplicably interested in a woman.

It must have been too suspicious that she showed it. He said to himself.

"Host, someone has doubts about your identity, please pay attention to the individual's style of behavior, once the majority is suspected, the host is likely to be discovered by the world law, and thus expelled." The system first noticed some kind of information.

"Doubt? Who?" Gu Sheng asked.

It is reasonable not to say that the news that she and Lu Zijun and the separation have not yet reached the Yan family in another city. Besides, before I saw myself, Yan's family could not easily doubt the identity of her daughter.

Is it Lu Zijun?

He has never cared about what Yan Ruohua is like. Now it's okay for both of them. He is afraid that he has forgotten where he has been in the corner. Where will he think of himself for no reason?

The white light on the system is constantly flashing: "The system can only collect information and cannot determine the identity of the other party."

But Gu Sheng because of that night knew who it was.

Her house was stared.

The system can easily tell who sent it by simply checking the identity of those people.

"It turned out to be him." Gu Sheng was crying and laughing. She never imagined that the first one who doubted her identity turned out to be a young man who was not given to himself in the daytime.

She should say that it is worthy of being a lover, is the ability to observe different?

In the daytime, a pair of people who are not interested in themselves, privately sent people to check their identity.

How did she never know that this man actually had such a boring side?

However, no matter how his identity changes, Gu Sheng always believes in one thing.

That is, this man will never hurt himself.