Arc: An angel who has fallen into the world (3)

Joanna felt that she couldn't hold her eyes.

How can I be so cute?

Joanna made a self-introduction: "Hello, I am Joanna. My unmarried trip to Steve met you while climbing the mountain. Are you having any difficulties?"

Gu Sheng did not think because he wrinkled, and he answered after a long time: "Anqila."

Angela, the meaning of angels.

Many parents will give their daughter such a name, but Joanna feels that no one will be more suitable for this name than the girl in front.

At this time, Stephen came in. Like Joanna, she was amazing by Angela.

It's just that Gu Sheng is not the real Angela. She doesn't want to have anything to do with Stephen, so she doesn't show her joy and dependence on him as in the original story.

Gu Sheng stayed in Steve's home for half a month.

She has thoroughly studied her own body: Angela's power is obviously huge, but she was too seriously injured on her way to the human world. Today's body is under the powerful power of the six-winged angel. The body protects itself and automatically seals most of its power.

It is worth mentioning that Gu Sheng, after coming to the world, randomly selected a force from the former world.

The result made her speechless, the power of the blood family.

Angela's body is composed of the purest elements of light, and the dark forces belonging to the blood family have no way to integrate with this body.

"System, can't you let me choose?" Gu Sheng because of the spit.

The system honestly answered: "No. Host."

Some principled problems, the system says that you are a good system and it is impossible to compromise.

Three days later, Angela made a farewell to Steven and Joanna.

"Don't you remember the old things? It won't be safe." Joanna had some concerns.

Gu Sheng smiled innocently: "There is a hunch that tells me that I should go to the market."

Stephen also retained, but the two did not meet Gu Sheng's insistence.

Joanna prepared a lot of things for Gu Sheng, changed the clothes, they found the identification for her, and there were some things to eat.

Finally, Joanna stuffed a lot of cash in her bag.

Gu Sheng did not refuse, she knew that she might be able to use it.

Before leaving, Gu Sheng gave Steve and Joanna a white necklace.

The necklace is very delicate, the pendant is a small white feather that glows in the sun.

Joanna liked it at first glance.

"This is a good luck for you. You must wear it on your body." Gu Sheng said with a serious look.

The guardian necklace made of the feathers of the six-winged angel is an invaluable treasure.

Joanna didn't take this sentence seriously, but she liked this delicate little thing. It was exactly like Gu Sheng said, he always put it on his body.

Until one trip, the car that had become a husband and wife had a serial car accident. Half of the tourists in the entire car died on the spot, and the other half suffered different degrees of damage.

Only they have two husbands and wives, all of them must be harmless.

In the position of the two of them, it is impossible to do so.

In a moment, Joanna remembered the words that Gu Sheng had said to herself.

The husband and wife have never taken the necklace off for a lifetime.