Arc: An angel who has fallen into the world (22)

Gu Sheng was on fire.

Perhaps it should be said that Utana is on fire.

Although this movie was broadcast before, everyone, including Gu Sheng, knew that she would be on fire.

However, no one expected that this fire would burn so much.

The week of the "Holy Ring" was released, and the box office broke directly by one billion.

Almost all over the world, suddenly there was a frenzy called the Holy Ring.

Peter is very confident in his own film that is very likely to be the pinnacle of life. He knows that this film is likely to be named after the film, and it is likely to set a record.

However, even he did not expect that the box office would burst so badly.

In the past few days, his mouth has not been put down.

The whole movie, the most concerned, is not the actor Augustus, not the heroine Mortis, but Gu Shengyin who has never been seen before the public.

As long as there is a place to discuss the "Queen", the ensuing, the topic will inevitably lead to the Princess of Uttana.

Fanatic fans have started looking for information on the actor named Angela on the Internet.

The name Angela has directly rushed to the hottest websites of major websites!

However, there is very little information that can be found.

The latest news is still on the day of the broadcast of the Holy Ring, and Kena is temporarily updated.

And her previous photos on the train were also exploded.

It turned out to be her!

At that time, Angela seemed to be just a little girl who had just arrived in the city. That is to say, she was really a pure new person.

Kena's competitors are even more gritted, and hate how they started a late step!

As Tomson's agent Tom, this time is really busy.

Various endorsements have been flying toward him like snowflakes.

Simply, he is an old broker, and he is quite experienced in dealing with this kind of thing.

If the grade is not enough, delete it;

Bad word of mouth, delete it;

If there is any influence on the image of the artist, delete it;

At the end of the week, Toms arranged for Gu Sheng to travel for nearly half a year.

Gu Sheng also opened a handwritten account with Thomas's suggestion.

On the first day, the fan of the handwritten account directly broke through millions!

In the evening, Gu Sheng sat in the bed in the room with his eyes closed.

If someone looks at it carefully at this time, she will find that her body is faintly emitting a layer of light white halo, and at the same time, there are countless tiny spots that are rushing from all corners of the world. come.

This is the energy that fans who like her bring to her.

Those tiny spots of light are hidden in Gu Shengyin's body, repairing the injuries that are invisible to her naked body and even the soul.

This feeling is too good, Gu Sheng could not help but snorted comfortably, and the white light passed through, and a transparent enchantment shrouded the whole room.

At the same time, six huge white wings stretched out of her body, and she was suspended.

Gu Sheng opened her eyes with surprise, she did not think that the energy that these fans gathered together was so big.

In accordance with this trend in the afternoon, she silently felt the speed of recovery of the injury, at most only three years, the injury on the body will be completely repaired.

It is definitely an accident.

Suddenly, the whole room was dull.

Gu Sheng was aware that he had lost his perception of the outside.