Arc: Heavenly Queen VS Wild Hearts (2)

Huang Changge looked at her with some shock and disappointment.

Since she was confined to this time, she has been thinking about why Shi Qingyi betrayed herself, but no matter what she thinks, she never thought of this to the phoenix song.

In the heart of Huang Changge, this younger sister has always been a delicate and rich flower that needs people's care.

"Look, it's such a look!" Huang Ming song resentful and unwilling to look at her.

"You always look at other brothers and sisters so high, look at me, feel that we are enjoying your blessings, because you are the eldest daughter of the high, the Prince of the Crown. But why? I am also the mother Prostitute, you are only a few years older than you were born!"

Huang Mingge realized that her emotions were out of control. She reached out and slowly sorted out her hair and said softly: "The green instrument is also. So the excellent green instrument brother, you just think of him as a marriage for you. A tool to consolidate status. I like him so much, you said, how can I be willing?"

Huang Changge said softly: "So, you just started to play with him, and played a play at the Lantern Festival?"

She is not stupid, on the contrary, she is very smart.

It's just before Huang's long song, too much trust in Shi Qingyi and his sister, never thought that one day, he would be slashed by the most trusted person.

Huang Changge closed her eyes and she didn't want to say anything more.

The man, who has been so worried about him for so long, can't see it;

This younger sister, she has been loyal to her since she was a child. She feels alms.

Some people, even if you cut out your heart and show it to her, she is also abandoning it.

Huang Mingge is a long-song song that looks resentful and looks like this.

It is like this, even if it is confined, even if she is rejected by her mother, she is still the tallest figure.

Even if the phoenix songs are no longer willing to admit, the phoenix songs are born with the extraordinary temperament of the ordinary people, plus the nobleness of the supreme human beings for more than ten years. All the brothers and sisters, including themselves, no one can match. .

This is one of the reasons why she hates her.

There is such a good heir first, in the eyes of the mother, no other children can be seen.

She gave all the expectations, all maternal love to this eldest daughter.

Huang Changge suddenly opened his eyes: "I want to ask, does the father know about this?"

Huang Mingge sneered: "At this time, the father has always looked down on the mother's palace and prayed for you."

Huang Changge put down his heart. No matter what, in this world, not everyone has turned her back.

The phoenix song is a dagger from the sleeve of the sleeve: "The long song of the phoenix, you are relieved, don't come out for a lifetime. Father, I will take good care of you, this dynasty, I will be fine. Governing for you."

She smiled and did not hesitate to put the dagger into her belly.

The Emperor Huang Long song, who was confined in the Chu Jun Palace, suddenly became mad. He would be seriously injured because he went to visit his sister-in-law, and now he is still in a coma.

Fenghuang was angry and sincerely died of this grand daughter.

She enacted the sacred decree, abolished the position of the Crown Prince of the Long Song, let her live in the cold palace, and no one can visit.

A former Crown Prince who was abandoned by the phoenix and could no longer turn over, what kind of treatment can be imagined.

However, in two years, the phoenix song was in the palace.