Arc: Meng Xiaoqingmei VS Meimei Xinhuan (15)

At this time, Huang Anyuan received a phone call.

He hesitated for a moment, still connected.

Gu Sheng got the news soon, and the two men went together again.

She sneered in her heart, the so-called dog can not change, I believe that Huang Anyuan this man can hold, it is better to buy a lottery in the first prize.

The third is so big, Huang Anyuan and the dust are all in the school, and they always have to show their actions together.

The rumors in the school are more extensive, and even Gu Sheng has heard both ears.

"Oh, how are you still so calm?" Li slowly looked at her for anxious.

Gu Sheng just smiled and smiled and shook his head.

Li slowly looked at it and thought that she was still looking forward to Huang Anyuan, and she could not help but shake her head: He was too naive. At the same time, she had a bit of disgust in the thoughts of Huang Anyuan and the intervening dust between the two.

One is eating a bowl of scum males in the pot, one is a prostitute who knows that someone has a girlfriend and is posted.

In this way, the two are matched.

Under Gu Yin's intentional or unintentional connivance, there are more than one person who has the same thoughts as Li.

When Huang Anyuan and Dangchen had not noticed, their reputation at Lincheng No. 3 Middle School had broken down.

When she was in class, Gu Sheng heard someone say that someone was looking for her outside, and she went out to see an unexpected person.

"Ten sister?"

Gu Shili looked at her: "Have you heard that your boyfriend Huang Anyuan didn't have any bad things? The daring guy actually dared to play with the people I covered." Hey, you said, do you want to help you? Look at him! As long as you say one, I can let him not come to school for half a month."

Gu Sheng: "..." Very good, this girl is slightly ferocious.

On the surface, she just bite her lip and say, "I don't believe that Anyuan's brother is such a person. He told me that he and the dust are nothing."

Gu Shili is simply happy, really nothing, can the rumors be so strong?

Everyone knows that these two people are together, and often this simple girl is still stupidly believing her Anyuan brother.

She didn't say much: "Well, since you believe him, I won't say anything. If you figure it out someday, remember to come to me. The old lady, but it's been a long time since I saw the guy!"

Gu Sheng looked at her because of some helplessness. Big sister, domineering out to make people say this when you can not worry about the person standing opposite is his girlfriend.

When Gu Sheng returned to his seat, Li slowly and mysteriously came over and whispered, "Oh, just that person, is it the legendary Gu Shili."

When she said this, the excitement in her eyes could not be concealed.

Gu Sheng nodded because he was wondering, "Do you know the sister of Shili?"

Li slowly desperately nodded: "Of course, Gu Shili is my idol! I once saw her with a foot and put a little punk that came to our school to collect the protection fee. It was so handsome!"

Gu Sheng: "..." The current child, the aesthetic is really unusual.

In the middle of Lincheng No. 1 Middle School, the land area also knows the news of Huang Anyuan and dumping dust.

"Lu Xueba, you heard that no, our aunt's boyfriend is lame?"

"哗啦~" The pen in the hand of the land area has a scratch on the page.

"Yeah," he said coldly.