Arc: An angel who has fallen into the world (End)

A week after the broadcast of The Holy Ring, the album of the same name also began to be sold publicly.

At the beginning, only some of the film's diehards were purchased, and most of them were just for commemoration.

However, when they listened...

"When I bought this album, I still hesitated. After all, this price is not cheap for me, but I really like this movie. But when the music starts playing, I feel really worth it!"

"I feel that listening to this music is like being baptized both physically and mentally."

"I saw the singing list, it turned out to be Angela!"

Everyone was amazed. They didn't think that the girl who had surprised everyone in the movie had such a talent.

It is a pity that no matter how many people like her, no matter how many people call her back under her handwritten book, she never appears in people's field of vision.

She has become the goddess of countless people, and no one can surpass it.

What is Gu Sheng doing?

Together with Jerol, she went to places where people were extremely rare, like the ice fields of the north, places that have never been visited in the deep seas of the south, or dangerous places where the beasts are in the depths of the forest.

She didn't like a lot of people, she didn't have the task of being restrained, and she didn't worry about being caught by the law. She could completely indulge herself and do all the things she wanted to do.

Her appearance has never been old for a hundred years, and Jerome's body is a genuine human being.

"You can play here for a while..." Jerol looked at her, his face was full of wrinkles, but the style of the whole body still made people dare not look down.

Gu Sheng did not speak, there is no place for him, what does she mean when she stays alone?

At the same moment that Jerol left the world, Gu Sheng said to the system gently: "Leave the world."

In a blink of an eye, she returned to the pure white space.

At the same time, the sealed memory was completely returned to her mind.

This time she did not start directly to the next world, but frowned and asked: "System, why is my memory sealed?"

She remembered that he once told him that in a world, two "outsiders" like them cannot appear at the same time.

But why is she only forgetting him? Not everything? Why, in that world, she was not excluded?

The system directly transferred a piece of things to her mind.

As he said before, the laws of the world are very strict with each world. Like the powerful outsiders like them, the world law is not welcome.

Unless it can be powerful to a certain realm, let the laws of the world be helpless. Otherwise, once exposed, it will be directly excluded from a certain world.

In order to be with her in every world, that person has sealed his soul power every time, and does not let the laws of the world notice him.

As he himself said, he moved his selfishness. He wanted to see what Ain in the mission world looked like when he remembered everything.

Moreover, every world himself has come back again, but Gu Sheng has to bear the memory of all the two together.

He is distressed by his lover.

Finally, he reached an agreement with the laws of this world.

No one has done anything. This one world rule no longer interferes with the two people's affairs, and even the default Gu Sheng is because this outsider interferes with the fate of the world's creatures.

The only condition is to seal the memory of his lover.

As for why the law is to do this, it may only be known that Gu Sheng will be able to know when he can be strong to some extent one day.