Arc: An angel who has fallen into the world (1)

"System, I feel that the body is full of strength." Gu Sheng said to the system.

She moved her body. This physical feeling is different from that of the last world. The familiar power is surging in the body.

She looked around for a week and found herself lying in a huge lake, not far from the white snow, and the rolling hills.

She turned out to be lying in the frozen lake on the top of the mountain.

Actually don't feel cold!

"Someone is coming, the host please faint in time." The system reminded.

Then Gu Sheng was black because of his eyes.

You forced me to faint, and reminded me of what to do?

Shortly after Gu Sheng's fainting, a man came to this place.

He is wearing a professional mountaineering suit and is obviously a mountaineering enthusiast.

At the moment of seeing Gu Shengyin, the man thought he had an illusion.

In the crystal clear lake, there is a beautiful girl who looks like an elf.

She wore a white dress with no texture, and her eyebrows floated quietly on the water. Under the white snow, the whole body seemed to be shining.

Oh, God!

The man couldn't take care of the other, took off his shoes and swam towards the shadows in the water. He would touch his nose to her nose, very good, and breath.

The man struggled to drag the person to the shore. He was now in the middle of the cold, and he couldn't help but scream at the top of the mountain.

He picked up the annunciator in his hand and fired a certain signal.

Soon, there was a booming helicopter.

The man was holding Gu Shengyin and got on the plane.

"Oh my God, Steve! Where did you come from? She looks like an angel!" The friend who drove the helicopter to pick up the man saw Gu Sheng said with surprise.

"Be careful, you are flying the plane! John." The man, known as John, shrugged and said he knew it.

"I don't know how she appeared. When I saw her, she was lying in the lake." Steve said that this is also a surprise.

John smiled and said: "Is it the elf in this snowy mountain?"

Steve laughed.

During the time when Gu Sheng was in a coma, the system transmitted the story of the world to her.

The original Angela, who passed through herself, is the most favored angel of the gods.

In this world, people have lost their faith, God, angels, and these have long been a myth.

The passage between heaven and earth has long been closed.

Angela originally entered a transmission array in Tianjing and went to the fourth day.

Where do you know that there have been no mistakes in the transmission of the array method for thousands of years, and it has been rare.

After Angela wandered in the time and space of the heavens for a long time, the coincidence came to the earth.

Her body and soul have been devastated, not only greatly weakened, but even completely forgotten previous memories.

Like today, she was stunned by the climber named Steve.

The purest and innocent of the angel's soul, especially Angela who lost all his memories, completely regarded Steve as his loved one and relied heavily on him and trusted him.

No man can hold the look of such a beautiful woman.

Steve had no accidents and fell in love with Angela.

However, he also has a fiancee who has been in love for four years and is planning to get married, Joanna.