Arc: Xiao Jiao Jiao vs Qing "Qing Qing" is a good girlfriend (30)

Gu Sheng, because of a check, only knows that there is no evidence for the woman to post this post. She said that the relationship between the two is not ordinary, but it is a letter of mouth. The purpose is just to think of disgusting Gu Sheng, it is best to let her The college entrance examination failed.

Gu Sheng was silenced after learning that he said to the system: "I remember, I told her, I have only seen it once?"

The system nodded: "Yes, the only time I met was three years ago, and the two were not happy."

Gu Sheng was afraid to believe: "...so she always remembers to hate me until now? Then I want to ruin me in the college entrance examination?"

After saying this, she laughed first.

She carefully clarified the thoughts, and found that the unpleasantness between the two seemed to be the romantic debt that a man had provoked.

She once again clicked into the forum and found that it had already blown up.

: No, I look at her usual squeaky look. It turns out to be "the kind of person". It is really customary to wear it!

: Do not know, don't know, my classmates and her six years, on the temperament of others, and you see her eating and playing for so many years, people are originally a good lady who is pampered, the people who sent these posts in the end What is the intention, only she knows.

: Agree with the upstairs, this temperament can not fool people.

: Oh, a bunch of washing upstairs, will not be the water army sent by someone?

: Unknown truth, eating melons passing by, ask God to tell, who is this post?

......

Gu Sheng was arbitrarily swept away, and the taunts of all kinds of watching movies knew the truth, but most of them were passing by. After all, this post knew that the water was very big.

She sorted out her thoughts and was preparing to reply. She was cold and saw an anonymous post.

Unlike the previous posts, blind blacks, this post is almost detailed from the monks: from the family of s surname girls, to her so-called guardian and her relationship, to the intimate interaction between the two on weekdays, etc., the last At that time, the landlord even said that he had seen it with his own eyes, and a student surnamed S also kissed her so-called guardian.

The landlord also attached a photo with no clear face, but most familiar people can still see the figure of Su Ke.

When this post came out, it really was called the forum blasted!

Unlike the catching and catching of the above, this post is completely original, and the key is: she has, photo, film.

I was still firmly convinced that everything was a vain, and I was waiting for the big move.

: Impossible, she is definitely not such a person, the anonymous you have the righteous stand up! What are you hiding from hiding?

: Mom school is so deep, I want to go home.

......

Gu Sheng saw this post, but deleted the reply of the editor in his hand.

Different opponents should have different ways of responding.

That's right, the second anonymous post was issued by Su Qing.

After all, she spent a few years in the middle school of this school. The forum is of course also concerned. Today, when I open it by chance, when I see the full-screen post, she looks at it at a glance. The person who said it is Su Ke. .