Arc: The Republic of China, Xiu Xiu, his wife, VS, passionate play (5)

Huangfu.

Yuncheng Marshal.

His father, Huang Fuguo, holds the strength of the eight provinces in the entire northwest region.

In this troubled world, in the environment where there are soldiers in the hands of the boss, Huangfu State can be called a native emperor.

In addition to Mrs. Zhengfang, Huangfuguo also has Mrs. However, I don't know what the reason is. In addition to the big lady who gave birth to the only son of Huangfu, the other wives are all without exception. They all gave birth to a bunch of daughters like flowers.

If there is no accident, after 100 years, this cloud city, even the owner of the eight northwestern provinces, will be the person in front of you.

The classmates of Yunxiban have already taken care of Liu Yunyi in private. As long as she can grasp the heart of this young man, what is the singer for the nobles? You can fly directly to the branches.

If luck is better, it will be carried into Mrs. Yu, and it will really become a golden life.

However... Liu Yun is secretly complaining in his heart, and he has always had no unfavorable charm in the man's pile. It seems that in the eyes of this young man, it is unattractive.

"Liu Yunyi?" The opposite man spoke up.

His voice is very low, as if with a strange rhythm, very attractive.

Liu Yun twitched with a sharp heart, and stood down with a low eyebrow.

"The singing is good." Huangfu stood up, and the light green military uniform brought a gust of wind from the nose of Liu Yunyi.

He is ready to go.

Liu Yunyi bit his lip and remembered the shackles of the class owner. He couldn't help but take the courage to take a step forward.

"Young handsome."

Huangfu stopped and looked at her sideways.

Liu Yunyi looked at his flawless side face, and suddenly he understood why this man would be the spring dream of all the women in Yuncheng.

"Young Shuai, do you need Yun to serve you?" The Minger's play looked at him with his innocent eyes and his eyes, and gently lowered his head.

Such a beauty of color, such a sweet invitation, few men can refuse.

But the one in front of you is one.

"No." Huangfu turned his head and slowly left.

Liu Yun has a heart to retain, but unfortunately the other party did not give her any chance.

Soon after Huangfu left, the Yunxi class lord who had been waiting outside came in.

"What's wrong? You haven't always had a set of men. Is it really easy to come to a real Prince, you are good, even the individual can't keep it." The class owner is also distressed, if Liu Yunyi can catch less Handsome, their position in Yuncheng's drama industry is really a stable mountain.

Liu Yunyi has always been used to people. Naturally, there are so many horns of red horns. When I heard the words, I sneered: "Some people don't see me as a dusty woman. How many people can't wait for me?" If you really want to let me go into a big family, it's good! From the moment of ignorance, I'm only responsible for singing, and those of Master Wang, Li, don't ask me to drink with them. !"

The class owner heard that she was annoyed in her heart, and quickly lost her smile: "Hey, my grandmother Liu, I am just anxious for your heart, what kind of gas are you angry? Carefully stunned the scorpion."

Liu Yun followed his eyes: "I am also anxious in my heart. Who doesn't know that you hurt me the most."

The two seemed to have never happened before, and they suddenly became laughter.

Just thinking about something in my heart, who knows.