Arc: Innocent little flower fairy VS human rich beauty (19)

"Host, how do you feel?" asked the system.

Gu Sheng laughed: "Not bad."

She built a very beautiful tree house in this small valley with only a small amount of power left.

Although the celestial body is no longer, this body is still close to the instinct of animals and plants. Every day, there will be a sika deer or a few monkeys, which will send her fresh fruit or sweet nectar.

For Gu Shengyin, these things are enough to make this body satisfy.

"How about Yunchu Qing and Yu Wenrui?" She has not forgotten these two.

One is her mission goal, and the other is a lover who needs to be well-trained.

"Yun Yunqing married the person, because it was beautiful, and the people were very compliant with her. Yu Wenrui put down the position of the Prince, and has been searching for you since this time." The system replied.

"He even gave up the position of the Prince?" Gu Sheng was surprised.

She knew what the person's obsession with power was, or she would not give her to the emperor.

When he was at his fingertips, he gave up again. He really didn't know whether to say that he was affectionate or that he was stupid.

"I knew this before, why bother now." Gu Sheng could not help but sigh.

System interface: "There is a saying in the human world that spreads widely, and it is called cherished after it is lost."

Gu Sheng did not speak.

The system suddenly asked: "Is the host planning to see him?"

Gu Sheng responded: "Seeing is of course to see, but not now, let him slowly find a period of time."

There is also Yun Qing, she keeps the system staring.

"Wait for me to recover some of my body." Now she is too weak, and even walk a few more steps, the whole person is too weak to do.

She told the little animals not to come to her recently, and closed her eyes and began to practice meditating.

It's just that she doesn't even know that this retreat took two years.

Gu Sheng was awakened by the system.

"So smart?"

The system told her that the two people she had been paying attention to went to the valley together.

Yunchu Qing relied on the wealth of the family to make an extra hobby for her husband. The two of them went on a trip together. I didn't expect the road to be mixed, and I lost my way. I don't know how, I went to the valley. .

Yu Wenrui, in the past two years, almost all the places in the Ming Dynasty have been traveled by him. When he came to this place to inquire about others, an hunter told him that this place has a particularly beautiful There are all kinds of exotic flowers and grasses in the valley, but there are many ferocious beasts in the same place. They usually don't dare to go in.

There are no more than a hundred and dozens of places in this place, but this time, there is an inexplicable feeling that tells him that maybe the secluded is here.

This is not the first time he has this feeling. Every time he goes to a new place, he has unlimited hope in his heart. He feels that she is here, but in fact, every time he is disappointed.

The so-called feeling is nothing but his own comfort to himself.

He was afraid that if he had no hope of this point, he would really have no motivation to go on.

When the clouds were clear, they came earlier. After they got lost, several people had already walked all morning. The driver saw that it seemed to be very quiet and safe. He made his own claim and drove the carriage to the valley, ready to take a break and find some water to drink.

Yunchu Qing and her husband are also breathable.

"Hey? This place, it doesn't have any interest." Yunchu Qing was surprised.

Her eyes glanced around in a circle and saw the tree house that was obviously manpowered.