Arc: Angels who have fallen into the world (19)

Gu Sheng did not know who this man is.

Because when she asked him, the other person only glanced at her with a soft look, then reached out and gently returned her blond hair back to her head.

Then, Gu Sheng lost consciousness again.

Between the moments of confusion, she also heard the man's voice talking in her ear:

"Don't let other men approach you, don't be tempted by other men, I will be angry..."

When she woke up, she had returned to her room.

The body was wearing clothes before going to bed, and there was no trace of anyone entering or leaving the room.

Everything before is like an illusory dream.

But Gu Sheng knows that it is not a dream, those touches are so real, and the strange lotus fragrance on the other side.

She glanced at the time, it was already five o'clock in the afternoon.

She actually slept all day and night.

Gu Sheng was up, and there was no such dizziness after a long sleep. Wei Na was watching TV in the living room.

"You finally woke up Angela." Weina greeted her happily.

"The food is ready, wait a moment." Wella is ready to go to the kitchen, Gu Sheng has stopped her.

"Wait for Weina." Gu Sheng asked. "Is there anyone in my room during the time I fell asleep?"

Wella looked confused: "I have been at home all the time, no..."

She looked at Gu Sheng because of surprise: "Are you losing something? Angela?"

Although I know that Weiner will not know more, Gu Sheng is still somewhat disappointed.

She smiled and shook her head: "No, just a nightmare."

It is said that three months of rest time, but Tom came over less than a week later.

Of course, he came to look for Gu Sheng because of something.

"Ankera, you said that you forgot about the past, I didn't ask you about the talent. Today Peter contacted me and asked if you would like to try it and sing the theme song for "The Holy Ring"?"

Gu Shengyin's voice sounds are known to everyone. Even when she was filming, a composer in the crew listened to her opening and was shocked.

"When I heard Angela's speech, I remembered the singer bird described in the fairy tale, which is a bird dedicated to singing for God."

The composer also tried to persuade Gu Sheng to become a singer, and he even expressed his willingness to create a music that best suits her.

However, at the time, Gu Sheng was not exposed to the "Holy Ring" and did not leave an unconcerned impression on the director. He did not accept his kindness.

Unexpectedly, this time Peter actually invited her to the theme song.

Thomas said: "It's a composer of the "Jesus" production team. After making the tune, he said that he must be invited to sing. Peter also heard your voice, and it is also a good sing by you. The girl, so promised to give it a try."

The face of Thomas is a coverless pleasure: "You have to cheer on Angela, this is a rare opportunity."

He did not tell Gu Shengyin that Peter meant to let her try it. If it was not qualified, he still had to go to a professional singer to sing.

For Peter, who is perfect in everything, he absolutely does not allow it. After so much effort and preparation, the film is destroyed in the theme song.