Arc: Innocent little flower fairy VS human rich beauty (12)

Gu Sheng was also taken aback by seeing Yu Wenrui.

She still remembers seeing him for the first time: his posture is tall and straight, his appearance is beautiful, his spirit is handsome, and the owner makes all women tempted.

But just saw him, it was obviously thin, and his face was unhealthy pale. Under the corner of his eye was a deep black, obviously not resting for a long time.

All this is because whoever is self-evident, but Gu Sheng has no pity for his mind.

Since you dare to make such a scum, you must be prepared to be abused.

The time is still long, and she is preparing for a bigger "surprise" waiting for him.

Spring hunting.

The newly-emerged emperor's majesty naturally wants to show his own wise and martial arts in front of the beauty.

He and the current Liwan of the Sixth House of the Crest, took a trip to the Royal Hunting Ground.

Gu Sheng had a sneak peek, and Yun Qing was actually there. In her capacity, she was not qualified to participate in such a grand event.

After thinking about it, she understood the relationship in her heart: I was afraid that it was because of the identity of the sage.

I don't know what Yu Wenrui thinks. The original things were dragged down. The Yun family was very dissatisfied, but they didn't dare to say anything.

Yunchu Qing was so unscrupulously dragged.

Gu Sheng was upset because he looked at it.

Her mouth was pulled and the emperor around her found it. She immediately asked, "What happened to love?"

Gu Sheng pointed to the cloud with a lazy hand: "The woman, I don't like it."

Anyway, she is now a disaster in the eyes of others, isn't it? Then she is not reasonable.

The emperor glanced down at her gaze, and a glimpse of the fascinating color.

But in a flash, he saw Gu Shengyin sitting next to him, um, compared with the love of 朕, ​​everyone is just a glutinous powder.

Since Ai does not like her, then: "Come, take her, don't sit here, watch disappointment."

Clouds and clear face suddenly became white, and the emperor was openly disgusted. What face can she have in the future?

She looked at Yu Wenrui and seemed to want to ask for help.

Others also looked at the arrogant prince of the sage, and many people know that this lady is his future sideline. Now he is hit by Li Wei, and he does not know how he will respond.

Yu Wenrui turned a deaf ear to these gaze, and she didn't like Miss Yunjia. Is it because she is her own side, is she still not able to let herself down?

He wanted to look up and look at Gu Shengyin's look. Unfortunately, the two were too far apart. He could only see a Li Ying, dressed in Chinese costume, blurred and far away.

"Isn't you heard the meaning of your majesty? Since you have swept the majesty, you don't hurry down!" he said coldly.

Many people are stunned and say that the prince of the sage is cold and cold, and it is true. Even his own side can be won.

"There are assassins!"

I don't know who shouted out. Some people suddenly jumped out of the crowd and went straight to the top emperor.

"Love!" the emperor exclaimed.

He did not think that at this time, this delicate beauty would stand up in front of himself.

"Your Majesty, the courtiers can block this knife for the majesty, it is a privilege of the courtiers." Gu Sheng smiled weakly.

Yu Guang saw Yu Wenrui who was coming over here.

"Chen Chen and His Royal Highness are like brothers and sisters..." She did not say down, first, the emperor could understand her meaning, and second, she closed her eyes.