Arc: The Republic of China, Xiu Xiu, his wife, VS, passionate play (14)

In a way, Gu Sheng is quite leisurely because of the days.

She only needs to submit a design manuscript paper to Baiyun cloth every month, and occasionally publish a "chicken soup" in the "Yuncheng Daily".

Yes, chicken soup, I don't know which world is there. I would like to call this kind of comforting, inspirational, and various articles that encourage people to go up.

She dressed up today and went to Yunxi class with a smile.

"Miss, why are we going to that kind of place?" Smiles and a bit of indignation, in her heart, for Liu Yunyi, who is not happy with her former grandfather, is not a good impression.

In fact, to tell the truth, Gu Sheng has no feeling of resentment against Liu Yunyi. She is only a play after all, and it is only her work to accompany her.

"Liu Yunyi's Tsing Yi is a must in Yuncheng. I can't see it. How can I do it? Moreover, she is said to be a beautiful woman with a gorgeous crown." Gu Sheng said with great interest.

Yan Ruohua is also a beautiful woman, but she is beautiful, too dignified and elegant, destined to be less like the beauty of the people.

Smiled and puzzled: "Miss, do you really just want to go to the theater? You don't hate that Liu Yunyi?"

Gu Sheng asked: "Why should I hate her? I really want to say hate, should I hate Lu Zijun? Lu Zijun can't control himself, even if there is no Liu Yunyi, there may be something like Yang Yunyi, Zhao Yun. according to."

"But..." Although she smiled, she felt that Gu Sheng's words made sense, but she still felt that something was wrong.

Anyway, she just doesn't like what Liu Yunyi!

Gu Sheng wanted to laugh because he looked at the smiling face. This little girl was angry at Yan Ruohua.

"Laughter, you are at ease, I just want to see her, but I don't like her much, just like you said, a play, it's worthy of you so angry?"

When Liu Qingyi appeared, the seats were always scarce.

An ordinary seat will cost the average person almost a month's living expenses.

Gu Sheng sat in a chair with a smile.

She glanced around and saw that the show was not just a man. Like myself, there are many ladies with awkwardness.

After all, Liu Yunyi's nephew is really good, and many real fans are her regulars.

The other players who came out in front of the cloud are the ones who are one of the best in the cloud city. Even if these few are not famous for Liu Yunyi, the skills are good.

Gu Sheng didn't feel bored because he was drinking tea while watching.

The end of the song.

Gu Sheng found out that many people around him did not trace the body, and did not eat the snacks. The tea in his hand was also put down.

She knew that Liu Yunyi was going to play.

Just like a cloud floating from the sky, Gu Sheng couldn't help but sigh because he only looked at this eye.

Regardless of how Liu Yunyi is like this person, her work on the stage is indeed a good one.

Then Liu Yunyi sang.

Kunshan jade phoenix called. This is a poem written by a very famous poet for a musician. Gu Sheng feels that it is also very good at the moment.

Liu Yunyi soon sang a song and went off. This is the rule of the cloud Xitai column. She only sings one at each stage.

A famous child, you must have a good boy.

"Let's go, smile." Gu Sheng called his own embarrassment.

"Miss, are we really leaving?" The smile is still somewhat unbelievable.

According to the play, the current development should not be looking for someone to settle accounts?