Arc: Heavenly Queen VS Wild Hearts (11)

"My daughter has lived in this phoenix palace for half a month. The outside court officials still don't know what to say. Now that my daughter's body is already good, let me move back."

Fenghuang looked at this daughter. No one but her, so no one can worry about it.

"Well, but I will let you stare at you. During this time, you have to stay in the palace, and then raise your body and think about something else."

"it is good."

Gu Sheng moved back to the Qinghuang Palace on the next day, accompanied by the command of the Fenghuang to lift the Qinghuang Palace.

Of course, for the current Gu Sheng, this order is useless.

Fenghuang really put the close-knit inner court general manager's heart to Gu Shengyin's side.

"My aunt, I promise to take medicine on time and raise my body. You still go back to the mother. You have been waiting for her for so many years. Without you, she will not be used to it." Gu Sheng said.

He smiled a little: "Before the slaves came, you said, you must take care of your Crown Prince. You are relieved. You can rest assured that there is a clear heart."

Heart and heart are the most powerful aunts around Fenghuang.

Gu Sheng has passed a period of being treated as a porcelain. Every day, several bowls of taste are not good medicines. They are stared at by the entire Qinghuang Palace. There is a big movement to scare the face and change. I am afraid that I have any accidents.

Fortunately, this body's resilience is top-notch, and after half a month, finally, the doctors have declared that the Crown Prince has no serious problems.

Gu Sheng was finally allowed to leave the palace.

The first thing she did was to find out where the people around Shi Qingyi were.

She knows Shi Qingyi. This person is ostensibly like a fairy who does not eat human fireworks. In fact, his heart is very good. Otherwise, there is no such thing as a rebellious anti-heart.

No matter what you do, there are loopholes.

Sure enough, the Queen's memory incident has been so long, he may feel that the wind is not so tight, and began to clean up the trouble.

Originally, this was not necessary, but during this time, the princes who were banned by the Fenghuang Emperor regained the favor of Fenghuang.

This made Shi Qingyi very scared.

He and the Crown Prince have completely torn the face, and once the Crown Prince regains momentum, it must be looking for him to liquidate.

As long as she can't find the evidence, then she will not admit it. She only said that she found those clues and worried about my emperor.

This can also be loyal to the Fenghuang watch. I was disgusted by the Crown Prince at most. In this Phoenix city, the phoenix song has no skill to cover the sky.

Therefore, what he has to do now is to erase all the troubles.

The first thing I suffered was that I grew up with Shi Qingyi's confidant.

All of Shi Qingyi's things, he knows almost completely. On the matter of the Emperor Huang Longge, even most of the things he did.

Chuanfu is growing up with Shi Qingyi. What is his own son? His heart is clear. He had long expected that he would be abandoned one day sooner or later, and he had already chosen a good path for himself.

Shi Qingyi had not had time to start, and he had bought the people of Wenyuan waiting for him, and ran quietly with some gold and silver.

Gu Sheng has long been staring at Wenyuan waiting for the government, and the blessing of this run just happened to fall into the net she sprinkled.