Arc: Xiao Jiao Jiao vs Qing "Qing Qing" is a good girlfriend (17)

When the two talked, the three police officers who entered the warehouse had already come out.

Gu Sheng saw at a glance that the three men each carried a person, the front one, being carried by the young policeman, is it Su Qing?

A few people rushed to the past, and Gu Sheng quickly followed him to the police.

Su Qing, who was on the back of the police, did not seem to have any big problems. It was just a bit sullen and her eyes closed tightly. It seemed to be dizzy.

However, seeing the people behind the two police officers, the appearance of several people is a bit strange.

It was also two girls, whose face was messed up and could not see the face and age, long hair, and wearing a wide skirt.

The people present were not stupid, watching their dress, and then thinking about the "ghosts" that were encountered in the past, and they were shocked to guess a seven-eight-eight-eighth.

The three policemen were not very good-looking. They had received reports from several girls that there were ghosts, and they didn't take it seriously. But now it seems that there are ghosts, just this "ghost", but It is artificial.

The policeman who headed looked at a few people. It was originally intended to say that they would go to the police station to make a transcript.

Gu Sheng screamed at the sleeve of He Junyan and whispered, "He uncle, I want to go home."

He Junyan comforted and touched her head and said to the police: "This police comrade, I think they are scared today, these few..." He pointed to the three people still fainting. "It is best to take it to the hospital to see it. It looks very serious."

"Can I take my child home first, rest assured, tomorrow, I must personally send her to the police station to work with you."

It was originally unruly. The young policeman wrinkled his brows and just wanted to say something, but he was shot by the older one.

"No problem, no problem. Let's send a few other people home. Mr. He just took the lady to go home first. Just have to worry about Mr. He's running tomorrow."

He Junyan beheaded several people and took Gu Sheng because he got on the bus.

The rest of the girls, the parents came over and the parents took it, and the rest were sent home.

He Junyan returned home with Gu Sheng, and after getting off the bus, Gu Sheng had been closely following He Junyan, pulling his sleeve and dare not leave half a step.

Seeing that He Junyan is both distressed and funny: "Just courageously, dare to learn from others to go to the haunted house, eh?"

Gu Sheng was wronged. "I didn't want to go, they have to take me."

He Junyan raised his face: "Speaking of this, I haven't settled with you yet, lie to me and just go out for dinner with a few classmates? You are older, your wings are hard, you have learned to lie with me!"

Gu Sheng looked at him with pity: "I was wrong, really, Uncle He, I am wrong. I will not lie to you again in the future. I must report to you in advance."

Her attitude is really sincere, and He Junyan estimated that the little girl was really frightened this time.

"It's good to be up, but he hates it.

Seeing Gu Sheng's obvious tiredness on his face, he patted her head: "You have to take a bath to relax, go to bed early, I will call your teacher to give you a leave of absence."

Gu Sheng turned his eyes because of his heart: If you are such a big girl, you have to be pampered.