Arc: The Republic of China, Xiu Xiu, his wife, VS, passionate play (31)

When Zhao returned, he just saw Huangfu open the door and let Gu Sheng fall.

This scene surprised her a bit.

"Mother." Gu Sheng shouted at her.

"Hey!" Zhao walked to his daughter and asked Huangfu to politely ask, "Is this?"

"Mother-in-law is good." Huangfu bent over. "I am Huangfu."

Zhao was shocked by this **** and Napa stunned his mouth.

The name of Huangfu, she has heard of Yuncheng for so many days. How did the daughter get into such a great god!

She looked at her daughter conditioned reflexively. How long did she not see it? If Ruohua gave her a son-in-law to come back?

Gu Sheng shook his head because of helplessness.

In the end, it is related to my daughter. Although the imperial power of the emperor is terrible, Zhao is still brave and cold-faced.

"Huang Yu Shaoshuai please be careful."

After Zhao finished this sentence, he settled a lot in his heart and continued to say: "We have a girl home in Ruohua. If you talk like this, it is not good for her reputation."

After she finished this, she pulled Gu Sheng into the back and seemed to worry that the Huangfu would be angry.

Where did I know that Huangfu nodded and apologized to her: "I don't think about it, Mrs. Zhao. I will hire Ruohua as soon as possible to confirm our relationship."

When he finished, he nodded to the two and got out of the car.

Mrs. Zhao took her daughter into the house with some spirits.

"Let's say, what is the situation?" Zhao's rare set of the mother's money.

Gu Sheng also has some helplessness. If this is not her, I am afraid that it is awkward to let anyone else.

Huangfu, this is not a common sense of playing cards, if you change a real stranger, the temper is a fierce, afraid that it is hate to him.

She sighed and said what happened today.

"So, you are only meeting for the second time today?"

Gu Sheng nodded because of it.

"If you want to be careful, if you don't like this young man, you won't marry, you can't live this cloud city, let's go to the south!" Zhao's comfort Gu Sheng.

Gu Sheng was warm because of his heart.

In such a situation, if it is in the heart but there is a little selfishness, I am afraid that it will be considered a happy event. I feel that it is a great advantage to be able to marry the Huangfu family.

Zhao only asked her if she was willing or not.

Gu Sheng listened to her words, but it was the first low, not talking.

After all, Zhao is a woman. When she sees her daughter's reaction, she thinks about the appearance of the emperor's appearance. What else does she still understand?

In my daughter's heart, I am afraid that I don't have any thoughts about him.

Also, such a man, how many women can hold it? Zhao's heart asks himself, if it is time to go backwards for another 20 years, she may also have a spring heart.

The daughter's reaction made Zhao's heart relieved, but then she began to worry about her again.

That is the Huangfu family. It is not an ordinary family. It is a family member of the entire eight northwestern provinces.

If this is placed in the front, it is half of the country, and it is no problem to stand on its own.

With the daughter's ability, if it is an ordinary family, she can win a seat by her own ability, but if the Huangfu family is not satisfied with her... can not even support her, can not find.

Zhao's heart is not good.

Huangfu family.

Huangfu returned home and went straight to find his mother.