Arc: Meng Xiaoqingmei VS beautiful new love (3)

When Gu Sheng came to this world, Chang Hao and Huang Anyuan were just one high.

At this time, Huang Anyuan still did not know the dust, and Chang Hao and Huang Anyuan are still a couple of people who are praised.

Gu Sheng came to the basketball court because of packing things. Today is the day when Huang Anyuan's basketball team and the next-door school team competed.

Chang Hao is in the middle of Lincheng, and the next-door school, Lincheng Yizhong, has always been a competitor.

The two schools are also the key high schools, the rate of enrollment, the rate of delivery, and even the winning rate of various large and small events. Every year, you must fight for one death.

The arrival of Chang Hao made many people show a tacit smile. Huang Anyuan's roommate directly called her nephew, and Huang Anyuan, who was warming up to the other side, shouted: "An Yuan! Your nephew is cheering for you!"

Huang Anyuan heard the words and looked over here. When he saw Gu Shengyin, he showed a smile and threw the towel in his hand and walked over here.

"Hey." Gu Sheng responded with a voice, this Huang Anyuan, not his own lover.

"Go! I have given you a good position." Huang Anyuan took Gu Sheng's hand and walked toward the side of the stadium.

Gu Sheng opened his hand because of the subconscious.

"Hey?" Huang Anyuan looked at her with some surprise.

Gu Sheng was completely conditioned because of the moment, and this time it was reflected. She pretended to be upset and dissatisfied: "I think you just had a very happy conversation with the girls."

Huang Anyuan looked over there and was a cheerleader of the school basketball team. They were all a group of young and beautiful girls.

It turned out to be jealous. Huang Anyuan smiled.

He said: "Hey, I am against you, do you still have doubts? Those are the cheerleaders in the team, I have them as friends, really, I am absolutely nothing."

Gu Sheng glanced at him because he was not angry, and walked straight toward the direction of the stadium.

Huang Anyuan touched his nose at the back and looked so angry. Didn't he choose to cheer for himself? This is how hard it is.

Gu Sheng looked at the stadium with some boring chins, and there were some girls who came to see the handsome guys. At this moment, they were excitedly yelling at the words of a certain handsome.

She doesn't really understand these girls, just as she doesn't feel that there is any beauty on the court where you fight for a ball.

I don't know what happened in Lincheng No. 1 today. The players of those teams are all like chicken blood. Even Gu Sheng's layman who knows nothing about basketball can see it. My school Lincheng Sanzhong has to lose.

"Oh, you have to lose!" The girl next door complained, and in a blink of an eye I saw Gu Shengyin sitting on the side with a faint expression.

"Oh, often, you have to lose, Huang Anyuan, how can you be so calm?" The girl looked at her with some anger, as if Gu Sheng had done a big mistake because of this appearance.

According to Gu Shengyin's temper, she does not want to take care of such people. After all, in the memory of Chang Hao, there is no such person.

However, the regular person is a very naive girl.

She had to stare at the girl with her big eyes: "They played very fiercely, I am afraid that Anyuan's brother will be hurt."

The implication is that they didn't shout with them because they were worried about their whole minds.