Arc: The Republic of China, Xiu Xiu, his wife, VS, passionate play (7)

Like a smile, I have been waiting for the master's embarrassment since childhood, and I have never seen blood for a lifetime.

She can be scared.

Gu Sheng comforted her: "I am fine, don't worry."

She continued helplessly and said: "It seems that I promised that your meal could not be eaten. I am like this, I am afraid that there is no place to let me in."

This world is not peaceful, no one really dares to put a person with blood on the door, even if the other party looks like a weak woman.

"This lady." A hesitant voice rang behind them.

It was the former lady who was robbed of the bag.

Gu Sheng turned her head and went far away. She didn't look carefully. At this point, she looked at it carefully, but she understood why the man would choose the lady to start.

The lady was about 30 years old, wearing a green cheongsam and a pure white fur shawl.

Green is a color that tests people. If you are careless, people will be lining up.

But obviously, this lady does not have such troubles.

She has a fair complexion and a well-maintained face that doesn't even see a trace of fine lines. The emerald cheongsam is worn on her body, which is more elegant and younger.

Look at her body, the thumb-sized pearl necklace, the green and emerald ring on the hand, all of which show her superiority in life.

This is a lady who knows how to dress and live abundance.

The lady saw Gu Sheng's first sight and secretly marveled at the appearance and temperament of the other party. I don't know when there is such a lady in Yuncheng. She should not know this kind of appearance.

"I just thank you for helping me." She looked at the score. It was Gu Sheng who stumbled over the man who grabbed the thing and even almost retaliated.

Gu Sheng smiled politely: "It's just a little effort, and the lady is polite."

She pointed to the blood on her body, and smiled embarrassedly: "I look like this on my body. It is not suitable for a long time outside."

The lady apologized: "This is because of me, my family is nearby, you have to go home with me to change clothes."

She laughed again: "Hey, I forgot to introduce myself. My husband's family name is Shen, a businessman. I live at 33 Baolin Street nearby."

Gu Sheng shook his head: "This is too much trouble. It is not too far from my home. I can go home and put it on."

The lady saw that Gu Sheng was not good at saying anything because he insisted. He just gave the servant behind him a famous post: "This is my famous post, and there is my address on it. If you have any difficulties in the future. , can come here to find me."

Gu Sheng thanked him for bowing his head.

This is a good intention of others. If you refuse, you will not know what to do.

The two masters and servants returned home, and Lin Ma was scared when she saw Gu Sheng's appearance, and asked questions about what happened.

After listening to the smile of the smile, Lin Ma looked at Gu Sheng because of some disapproval: "Oh my lady, this is a matter of courage, should you do something that a delicate lady should do? These monks are mad, In case of launching..."

"Okay, Lin Ma, you have to go and prepare me a bucket of hot water. I wash it well and go to the air." Gu Sheng interrupted Lin Ma's broken thoughts with a smile.

"Okay, okay." Lin Ma heard this eye lit up, yes, it was time to go to the air.