Arc: The Republic of China, Xiu Xiu, his wife, VS, passionate play (41)

Many people in Yuncheng are concerned about the newcomers such as Gu Shengyin and Huangfu.

Soon, Gu Sheng's identity was stunned by the people.

The bride of Huangfu Shaoshuai was actually married.

Many people are dumbfounded.

Even some secretly can't understand the emperor's family, and bought some literati in the newspapers to smash the dirty water toward the emperor's house.

The general idea is almost a grand palace, and even looking for such a daughter-in-law, it is simply a shame to get home.

More people are watching Gu Sheng's jokes.

Or, they are waiting for the reaction of Huangfu's family.

The Huangfu family did not let them down.

On the second day after the news came out, Emperor Huangfu issued a statement in the newspaper, claiming that he and his wife were very satisfied with Yan Ruohua's daughter-in-law. As for her previous experience, it is now a new era, why bother to stick to it. In those past?

If someone maliciously smeared the reputation of the emperor's family, he would never tolerate it.

Huangfu also issued a statement that he would be much more rude than his father: who dares to say bad things about my wife, I can make him speechless!

These rumors have not yet arisen, and they have been strongly suppressed by the imperial family.

Gu Sheng also issued a statement officially announced his identity as a forester.

This time, she used her own experience to tell everyone that women do not need to live under the pressure of certain men. She can live a very handsome life, and even meet her true happiness.

Was disliked by his ex-husband, decisive and separated. After that, he became one of the founders of Buddhism by himself. Finally, he attracted the young marshals with his own excellence and became the young lady.

The experience of this woman is a legend in itself.

A lot of women have drawn strength from her body.

Later historians have analyzed that Yuncheng has always been one of the most prosperous cities in the Republic of the feminist movement, and a large part of it is the credit of the young lady.

When Yuncheng entered the snowy season, the Shuai Shuai had a happy event: the young lady was happy.

This makes the lady handsome happy.

Fearing that Gu Sheng was bored, she also specially invited Zhao to come over and stay with her daughter every day.

Zhao now has no longer lived in the rented yard.

Gu Sheng bought her a foreign house not far from the Shuai Shuai. If she wanted her daughter, she could come and go at any time.

In September of the following year, Gu Sheng gave birth to a white fat size.

Under the happiness of the handsome man, a three-day banquet was arranged outside the Dashuai Mansion.

The weather is already a bit cold at this time.

Huangfu walked into the room.

Gu Sheng had not left the month because of the child, and the child was taken out by the lady.

The cockroach in the room went out and went out.

Huangfu sat on the edge of the bed and looked at his wife who looked good.

"Is it tired?"

Gu Sheng shook her head, she was lying like this every day, where would I feel tired?

"I see you, it seems that I don't like Yuan Yuan very much?" Gu Sheng is a child's milk name because of some doubts.

These days, this man rarely holds his son. When he sees his son, there is not much joy on his face.

Huangfu did not answer, just said: "We don't want children in the future, and one is enough."

Gu Sheng did not insist on this, whispered: "This is a fate."

Huangfu gently leaned his head on his wife's chest.

He remembered the day when Ruohua was producing, a basin of water to the outside, and a miserable cry in the room.

This kind of thing, once experienced is enough.

He is distressed.