Arc: Heavenly Queen VS Wild Hearts (14)

Wenyuan Houfu.

Shi Qingyi saw the tray in the hands of the palace.

"Shi Gongzi, please!" Gong people stared at him coldly.

Wenjun's Zhengjun is still struggling: "I am going to see His Royal Highness, and Fengjun's Highness likes Qingyi. He will be willing to save him..."

"Hey!" Wen Yuan waited for it, and raised his hand to give himself a slap in the face.

"Come on, the prince is stunned, and he will be taken to the backyard. Don't go out in the near future."

Stupid things, don't look at this obstacle to do something? Embarrassed the Crown Prince, fearing that this time Feng Junsheng tore his heart, and will save him?

Wen Yuan waiting for this time has been overwhelmed.

Wen Yuanhou is the Queen's maiden, and the royal family's foreign family is itself a firm imperial servant party.

However, this idiot of his own family, as the emperor of the emperor, even went to expose the crime of the emperor's rebellion!

When she remembered that she was in the DPRK, those colleagues looked at themselves as if they were looking like a fool, and they felt ashamed.

When he entered the palace, Feng Jun, who has always respected himself, also reprimanded himself and bluntly said that he had no way to teach.

Anyway, during this time, Wen Yuanhou felt that he was lost in his face.

Now, the so-called "evidence" of this obstacle is actually forged, and he has eaten the ambition of the leopard to frame the Royal Crown!

At the moment when I heard the secret purpose of the palace, Wen Yuan only hated why his body was so tough, and he did not faint on the spot. After this is over, Wenyuan Houfu is even closer to the Crown Prince. After this, even if this obstacle is defeated, the gap between the two sides is also born.

Shi Qingyi was staring at the little glass of wine on the tray. He knew what it was and what he could do!

He doesn't want to die, he can't die, he hasn't enjoyed the prosperity, why is he dying?

"I want to see His Royal Highness, she likes me so much, she hurts me so much, yes! She won't let me die..."

The palace man stared at him coldly, the Dagongzi of Wenyuan Houfu, afraid that some of his mind was not clear, even if His Royal Highness had a big love for him, if he encountered such a thing, he would not have any more What is the meaning of pity.

Shi Qingyi shouted twice, and seemed to realize what he had suddenly changed his tone of words: "I want to see the Eighth Highness, I want to see His Highness..."

The look of the palace people changed, and some words were not what they could listen to.

She made a look at her side, and several of the palace people who came together immediately understood her meaning.

The two suppressed Shi Qingyi, and the palace man forcibly opened his mouth and poured a whole glass of wine.

This is the most potent poison of the palace.

Shi Qingyi was almost in the moment of the cup of wine, and people began to twitch.

The palace people watched him swallow.

The imperial palace man looked at the other side and couldn't bear to look straight into the Wenyuan waiting for the side to go. He said faintly: "There is a command from the majesty: the grandson of the Wenyuan waiting for the violent death, is unknown. It is not appropriate to bury the ancestral graves, which may bring disaster to the writers."

Wen Yuanxuan suddenly turned his head. This is, let Qingyi, after death, can not enjoy the incense offering, can only be a lonely ghost?

His Majesty, even hate poison to Qingyi!

Her shoulders slammed down and the whole person seemed to be a few years old.

"Chen understands."

His Royal Highness is the reverse scale of his majesty, and no one can touch it.