Arc: Heavenly Emperor VS Wild Hearts (27)

The man, who has a cold face like a moon, especially the temperament of the whole body, is even more inviolable.

Qin Hao does not lose to him in his own appearance, but the temperament of the other party is the most attractive.

Sure enough, he subconsciously looked at Gu Shengyin and found that the other side's eyes were bright, and the eyes were stunned.

She is interested in this man. This cognition made Qin Xiao black face.

Feng Jun seems to be more satisfied with the son, and even asked a few questions.

After the question, Feng Jun asked her eyes to look at her eldest daughter.

The man stood clearly and slyly, and he felt that he was looking down on himself in high regeneration.

Gu Sheng seems to be attracted to him, faintly said: "Go closer, let the palace look."

The man walked two steps forward.

Gu Sheng seems to be not enough: "Closer."

Nearly two people must be close together! Qin Lan's hand grabbed the armrest of the chair and was as strong as it was to crush it.

Seeing that the distance between the two is shortened, the accident happens at this moment.

The man suddenly looked up and a soft sword appeared in the long sleeves, and the sword was like a running water to the royal reserve sitting in the chair.

Feng Jun exclaimed.

Gu Sheng did not change his face, and his body shape shook away from the attack of the soft sword.

At the same time, in the back of the few sons, several people flashed, and Gu Sheng, who was fighting with men, was besieging the past.

Obviously, the goal of these people is Gu Sheng.

Feng Jun has been surrounded by the palace people around him, and the guards in the palace have not yet arrived.

Gu Sheng also felt a bit tricky. These assassins did not seem to be the people of the Tianhuang dynasty. The move was very different, and she could not get away from it for a while.

The shadow of the person flashed in front of him, and a second-in-one folding fan blocked the short edge of the side.

"What are you doing?" Gu Sheng had a bad face because he saw the people.

Qin Yu's unsuspecting assassin on the side: "I'll take a look, what is the charm of your son?"

This man, this time, still cares about the poison tongue.

Gu Sheng is helpless. There are assassins in this group of sons. She knew it long ago. Even she just let the person close, and she was deliberately giving him a chance.

Even the people behind the scenes, she knows everything.

The reason why she dares to be so big is because she is fully confident of the arrival of the ban.

However, the arrival of Qin Lan really made her pressure a lot less.

On the contrary, the opposite assassins felt bad. They didn't have much time. If the guards came over, they would have no chance to start.

Recalling the consequences of the failure of the mission, this group of people changed their offensive and turned directly into a playful game.

It is better to be seriously injured and to leave a wound on Gu Sheng's body.

Enemies who are not afraid of death are often the worst to deal with.

The eyes swept, the ban had reached the entrance of the main hall, Gu Sheng was relieved, but his eyes were aimed at the scene that made her pupils tighten.

"Be careful!" Qin Hao only felt that his body was hugged, and he flipped it vigorously. Then he looked at the sharp blade of the knife from the chest of Gu Shengyin.

The last thought between Gu Sheng and the fainting of the past is: "System, pull away from the pain."

Qin Hao looked at her and closed her eyes in her arms.

His whole person is shaking.