Arc: Meng Xiaoqingmei VS Meimei Xinhuan (28)

Is this the so-called retribution?

The female police officer who was originally in charge of the trial was very sympathetic to the dust. After all, it was a 17-year-old girl who suddenly suffered this unfortunate incident.

However, after learning the truth, her perception of falling dust has fallen to a minimum, and even her attitude is obviously cold.

As for the parents who dumped the dust, they were completely scared by their daughters.

Their beautiful, clever, obedient daughter will actually do that?

But no matter what, after all, it is the only daughter of her own. If it is really the girl who is called Chang Hao who knows the truth and retaliates, they must not ask for a fairness for her daughter.

Gu Sheng was called out by the class teacher during class.

In the office are several uniformed police officers.

Gu Sheng was overwhelmed by some.

The two policemen originally wanted to stand up and maintain the prestige of a policeman but saw that the other party was such a small, deer-like girl, and the face was unconsciously relaxed.

The other woman Gu Sheng was very nervous. The policewoman's voice was very gentle: "You are always awkward, don't be afraid, we just came over and asked you a few questions."

Gu Shengyin's class teacher also said: "I'm very clear about this child. Her mind is very simple, and it's definitely impossible to do that kind of thing."

Gu Sheng slowly calmed down and suddenly asked: "You are asking me, about dumping dust?"

The two policemen looked at each other and still the female police officer said: "Can you tell us about it, did the day pass?"

Gu Sheng nodded because: "I went to school that day and went to find one of my school sisters. I was courageous, and I heard that my classmates talked about the dusty people. I like to retaliate against others. I am afraid, let her I followed me for a while. Then I met those little gang..."

"The ten-year-old sister looks very angry and stunned those little gangsters, but let them teach the people who want to teach me."

When Gu Sheng said this, the body shook softly: "We all thought that she just wanted to beat me, I didn't think..."

Some of her can't say it, but her eyes are full of panic.

The two policemen looked at Gu Sheng's obvious face, and knew that the girl was scared by these days.

Also, if there was some reversal that happened that day, these things would fall on her.

After they asked all the things they wanted to ask, they left the school.

This matter, speaking, has nothing to do with this girl named Chang Yi.

Hard to say, she is at best a victim.

Dumping dust is completely self-confident.

Gu Sheng was quickly called out by classmates because he was called by the police.

The people in the school soon knew that the school flower in the second grade was completely self-sufficient. She originally wanted to deal with Chang Hao, and finally she repaid her body.

The students who had no sympathy for the dust, now talk about her is a contempt.

The boyfriend who grabbed the family did not say that she even planned to ruin her. How can there be such a vicious person in the world!

The reputation of dumping dust has stinky throughout the entire Lincheng III.

Lincheng No. 3, she is completely impossible to stay any longer.