Arc: Meng Xiaoqingmei VS Meimei Xinhuan (21)

When Huang Anyuan's father received a phone call from Huang'an class teacher that his son's early love, he still had some disapproval in his heart.

How can they not see the parents and their parents? He has good grades and good sex, and he and his wife are very satisfied.

However, since the son's class teacher has called, it's better to go there.

However, Huang Dad went to the school and listened to the teacher carefully. He found that the female student who had a relationship with her son had become more and more uncomfortable.

"Excuse me, teacher, can I ask, who is the girl with our family... Who is it?"

Huang Anyuan's class teacher helped his eyes and coughed: "It's a high school female student. I'm sorry Mr. Huang. We can't disclose the student's information."

High school? That's not awkward!

This stinky boy!

The only thing Huang Dad wants to do at the moment is to take out the belt and take a good meal of his son.

Huang Anyuan's posture when walking to school on the second day was a bit strange.

Dumping dust is said to have also been a week off.

When Gu Sheng returned to the house at night, she felt that her mother and her father's face were not very good.

Gu Sheng, because of a little thought, knows that the Huang family has come over.

However, since they do not speak. Gu Sheng will certainly not take the initiative to mention this matter.

When the dinner was finished, the family sat in the living room to read the news. When the mother came over with the cut fruit, she couldn't help but open her mouth.

"Hey, you and Anyuan's child..." Chang mother wants to stop. The two children's things, they are the parents, although there are counts in the heart, but after all, they have never been put on the face.

Gu Sheng took a bite from an apple and was sweet and juicy.

She swallowed the apple in her mouth, and she said, "I know that my parents knew about me and him before, but now they are past tense. Parents, you can rest assured that I will study hard in the future, absolutely no longer. Think about this kind of thing."

Chang Dad Chang Ma looks at each other.

The two of them worried that their daughter was saddened by this matter, how now it seems that the daughter is explaining it to them.

But looking at her look, it is not like how sad it is, and the two have put their hearts down. It may be that my daughter is young and she does not understand the feelings of men and women.

"My parents have nothing else, just hey, if you are wronged outside, don't be alone in your heart, say to your parents, do you know?" Chang Dad said.

Chang Dad communicates with his daughter on weekdays, but Gu Sheng knows that he is less worried about his daughter than he is.

"Know it." Gu Sheng said with a smile. "Your daughter, I am so cute, others like it too late, so will you be bullied?"

Chang Ma smiled: "You, this child, are so big, not at all."

Gu Sheng has no psychological burden because he is selling now: "I am telling the truth."

Chang Jia's family is very happy, and Huang's family's atmosphere in the past few days is not so good.

Huang Dad talked about this matter with his wife after returning home from school that day.

Ms. Huang is aware of her son's relationship with her sister. She has no opinion on the future daughter-in-law who is such a girl.

However, the son actually broke up with such a slap in the face, and still love?

When the couple tried to ask, they knew that the son was still the one who was lame.

Although it is the matter of his own son, it seems that the family can't do it, but the two years of love can not be lost.

After the couple visited the regular home, it was not a problem, and the other party's attitude was very cold.

Although Huang Dahuang Huang is angry with her son, but after all, she is her own, and they are more resentful, and they are placed on the "seduce" of their son's dust.