Arc: Xiao Jiao Jiao vs Qing "Qing Qing" is a good girlfriend (14)

Gu Sheng shouted: "Shut up!"

When she said this, she unconsciously brought a trace of gas as Situ's time, and successfully called these girls to close their mouths.

"I have to look at it, there is something here!" Gu Sheng did not hesitate to take a flashlight to the place where the girl said two years.

Sure enough, there is a red shadow!

"It's just an abandoned piece of clothing." Gu Sheng was relieved.

The dress might have been a sample before, and it was hanging straight there, plus a big red color, which is really scary in this environment.

"Would you like... let's go back?" The girl who had screamed before seemed to be scared, and she didn't have the courage to continue.

Two other people also said that it was late, they should go back.

Gu Sheng got the system prompt at this time.

She glanced in the direction of Su Qing and said: "I also think that this place is a bit evil, let's go back."

Su Qing moved his mouth and seemed to want to say something.

At this time, in the darkness, suddenly "dudu" rang twice, like the sound of high-heeled shoes hitting the ground.

Here, except for a few of them who have no outsiders, where did this voice come from?

A few people were even more afraid, and the one who was the least courage even cried in tears.

Wherever people can't see it, Su Qing is a bright eye. She said regretfully: "Well, since you all say this, then let's go back."

A few people just went outside, and there was a low-dumb female voice in the darkness.

"Don't go... Come and stay with me~"

This voice is very hoarse, like the sound of a pen tip rubbing on a rough paper, which is upset.

However, the people present were not in the mood to consider the sound well to listen to this topic.

"Ah!" I don't know who started first. Several people spread out and ran outside.

It turned out that this is the purpose of Su Qing. Thanks to the system, Gu Sheng was "looking" because Su Qingzheng was standing there with a calm face. Where is the half-scared look?

Presumably that voice, is she designed?

What is the purpose of that Su Qing, Gu Sheng has already guessed because of the majority.

Gu Sheng ran away because of the panic, and she could not help but stretch out her hands from behind and grabbed her feet.

At the same time, a gloomy voice came out: "Since it is here, don't want to go... Come and accompany me..."

Gu Sheng was sneer for a lifetime, and she was waiting for her here.

If it's a normal girl, it's fainting at this point.

Gu Sheng was sneer at the face, lifted his leg, and stepped on the hand.

"Ah!" The man on the ground made a scream.

"Ghosts will also scream?" Gu Sheng said with amazement that "ghost" is speechless.

She was really speechless at this moment. Gu Sheng had no mercy because of that foot. She even heard the sound of her cracked bones.

Gu Sheng did not stop, "panic" ran out of the door.

She ran outside and asked the system: "Are all other people running out?"

The system replied: "All have already gone out. Only Su Qing and her two 'friends' are still inside."

Gu Sheng looked back at the dark factory building and smiled indifferently: "The system, creating some virtual scenes, let them feel it, and they are entangled in the 'ghost'."

Su Qing, I hope that my present gift, you can also be satisfied.