Arc: The Republic of China, Xiu Xiu, his wife, VS, passionate play (20)

Mrs. Yan was shocked by this sentence.

Gu Sheng is completely heartless.

In the eyes of Yan's father, her married daughter is the water that has been poured out. The life and death have nothing to do with his Yan family. The only use is whether it can bring benefits to Yan's family.

Now, Yan Ruohua, who is "and away", is in his mind the existence of the family's shame. It is best to die clean and have a hundred.

She sneered: "There is really a disappointment for the father. The daughter's life, you as a cock, the daughter himself is cherished."

"You give me a roll!" Master Yan is furious.

Gu Sheng retired because of Shi Shiran.

After all, Yan Ruohua is still the Miss Yan, her yard is still there.

Ms. Lin has been waiting outside in a hurry, and she will see Gu Sheng coming out. I quickly came forward and asked: "Miss, are you okay? Master is not embarrassing you? It is really not going back to Yuncheng..."

She knows what kind of person Yan is, and her own lady has just entered, and she certainly won't get any good looks.

Gu Sheng shook his head with a smile: "Nothing big, in my expectation. Let's go to Lin, mother, it's hard work on this road, let's take a break."

In the evening, Mrs. Yan came to the room of Gu Shengyin.

"Mother's Ruohua..." She began to cry when she entered the door, crying and talking about her bitter daughter.

Gu Sheng is really helpless to this woman, and only the family in Yan's eyes is different from her own. Mrs. Yan really loves this only daughter.

Gu Sheng knows that in the memory of Yan Ruohua's life, the best for her is also the mother.

It's just that Mrs. Yan is too weak, she doesn't dare to resist the old man. When her daughter is confined in the yard, she secretly cries every time, privately bringing her things, but never dare to face in the face. The lord said to release Ruohua.

Gu Sheng heard her crying for a long time, but she didn't stop. It couldn't help but say: "Mother, don't cry, my daughter doesn't feel that she is suffering. I'm living now in Lu's home. much better."

Mrs. Yan does not believe at all: "You are a girl's family, how can you live well outside..."

Her thoughts still stayed in her own time, or she imagined her daughter as a person of her own.

Gu Sheng said to her that she had teased her tears and said, "Let's take a closer look at me, mother, do you think I look like it looks bad?"

Mrs. Yan heard the words and wiped her tears. She hadn't looked at Ruohua carefully.

The old-fashioned oil lamp is in the house, which is not very real.

However, Mrs. Yan still can see that her daughter is very good, and her hands are delicate, obviously she has not suffered.

And... The daughter seems to be different from before. Mrs. Yan can't say it, her eyes are brighter, and it seems that people are getting beautiful.

Gu Sheng tried to brainwash her: "Mother, you don't know, now there are many women working outside of Yuncheng. They don't earn less than men. They can live alone and be especially comfortable." "

Mrs. Yan retorted her: "And he said, woman, you should marry a good family, honest husband and wife, work outside to make money, that is a man's business."

She spoke and said that her daughter has no relationship with Lu, and the tears that have finally stopped have fallen.

Gu Shengyin:......

There are no ways to communicate with each other.