Arc:: The Republic of China, Xiu Xiu, his wife, VS, passionate play (25)

Gu Sheng laughed out: "Mother, you can rest assured that your daughter is now a big boss, so much money, it is nothing."

Zhao does not believe: "What big boss, you are a girl's family..."

Gu Sheng interrupted her: "I will take you to buy clothes tomorrow, and you will know when you get there."

What Zhao wants to say, Gu Sheng said quickly: "Oh, today is a day of rushing, really tired~"

Zhao quickly said: "Then rest well."

Gu Sheng said with a smile, quickly said: "Mother, you also have a rest."

Zhao's bed twitched in bed and didn't fall asleep. She still had some unreal feelings in her heart, so she left the house. Came to such a strange place?

For the first time, she didn't have to wait for people to wash her feet and drink tea at night. She didn't have to sleep with her clothes. She was afraid that she would drink something or get up at night.

In the morning, I used to get up very early. I knew that Zhao's environment was not remembered.

She simply got out of bed.

Ms. Lin is showing breakfast, and she smiled and said: "Is the wife awake? You can go to the yard first, and the breakfast will be good soon."

She used to call this breakfast, and breakfast was a new vocabulary she had learned recently.

Zhao walked away in the yard. Gu Sheng bought a few pots of flowers here. It was all right here. There was a sound of birds on the treetops. The sound of pedestrians could be heard outside the yard. Occasionally The hawker stretched his donkey and hawked it.

This is a place full of fresh atmosphere.

When she entered the door, Gu Sheng had already got up.

Breakfast is millet porridge, Lin Ma steamed two cages of buns, stuffed with meat stuffing, another small dish with some homemade pickles, and a plate of snacks.

Very simple, Zhao is very satisfied with eating.

She didn't have to give another person a dish, watched him eat happily, and then sat down to eat half-cold food.

After dinner, Gu Sheng went to buy clothes with Zhao.

"I have got......"

Gu Sheng was holding her down: "My mother didn't see what clothes everyone wore on the street before? You are like this, we don't even wear the old lady."

Zhao's smile: "I am not an old lady?"

Gu Sheng was holding her hand: "You are too old and young."

Zhao's sister-in-law, however, plus her heartful movements on the clothes she had seen before, had Gu Sheng's taking her out.

Gu Sheng came directly to the largest clothes shop in Baiyunbu with Zhao.

"Miss Yan!" The treasurer saw Gu Sheng because of his enthusiasm.

Shen Yuanxing and Mrs. Shen once personally took Gu Sheng because of this, and said that this Miss Yan is a guest of Baiyun Buxing, and what she sees directly is.

Gu Sheng looked at Zhao: "I took my mother to see the clothes, you are busy with you."

There are quite a few guests in the store, all looking at clothes.

Zhao did not know how to choose, and looked at his daughter for help.

Gu Sheng carefully looked around the shelf and took off two sets of skirts.

A light blue, a lavender.

Zhao's skin is very white, and the color is just right.

There is a place for special clothes in the store. Gu Sheng did not see Zhao's going out for a long time.

She felt that it was wrong, and walked in and shouted softly.

After half a sigh, I heard Zhao's shy voice: "How can I wear this kind of clothes?"