Arc: Xiao Jiao Jiao vs Qing "Qing Qing" is a good girlfriend (34)

He Junyan looked at her insincerely laughing.

Gu Sheng was watching him dressed in neatly dressed clothes, and there was a book on the left bedside table. He knew that he was just making fun of himself.

She immediately changed her face, her eyebrows wrinkled, and suddenly there was a little tear in her eyes.

This change made He Junyan shocked. He knew that most of them were Gu Sheng's clothes, but he couldn't stop the pain. He leaned down and asked, "What happened?"

Gu Sheng because of tears: "pain~"

He Junyan heard the words in his eyes flashing past, and he knew that he had some ignorance last night. The girl in front of me can still be alive.

It is a pity that his self-control is not worth mentioning in the face of such Gu Sheng.

Gu Sheng was treated as a queen, dressed and washed all the time, and He Junyan was on the job.

After everything was done, she said softly: "It's so tired, I don't want to move."

He Junyan did not say anything, and he slammed the man down the floor.

Just opposite the Mei sister who just entered the door.

Mei Jie saw with her own eyes last night that He Junyan was proposing marriage to Gu Sheng. It was really shocking at the time.

However, after one night she figured out: there is no blood relationship between Mr. and Miss. The two have always been so close, if they are not together, if the husband is married in the future, I am afraid that the bride will not accept it.

In the end, when she looked at Gu Sheng because she grew up, Mei Jie naturally saw that she was more distressed than others. She even accepted this kind of thing without any entanglement.

At this moment, I saw He Junyan holding Gu Sheng down the stairs, Mei Jie is coming over, and I don't know what happened between the two.

This is too anxious for Mr., and the lady is just eighteen.

Mei Jie looked at He Junyan with some strange feelings.

He Junyan smiled and took the pot back. Who would have thought that last night, it was actually a little girl in her arms who was so clever that she couldn't do it.

However, looking at the contrast between the two at the moment, no one will believe it.

President He, you will recognize it.

Gu Sheng was not happy because she looked at Mei Jie, and her heart was happy. Although she is in the mission world, the person who really cares is also a lover. It is also a happy thing that she has taken care of her for so many years and can get her blessings.

The two sweetly finished the breakfast, and it looked like everyone looked up and felt sour.

Mei Jie had already left the restaurant since she was interested. When she left, she was still very pleased: the more she loved the lady, the more she did, and soon she was the wife. The more she feels in her heart.

Gu Sheng's college entrance examination results came out, and no surprises were ranked first.

Does she have this achievement? Looking at the whole country, which school is going to get it. However, under the strong request of He Junyan, she chose a university in Jinhua City to study finance.

One is close to home, and when they are in love, they are reluctant to separate;

Another reason is that the financial profession of this school is ranked No. in the whole country, and it is not insulting Gu Sheng's achievements.

Everything went smoothly, and the only accident occurred when Gu Sheng was in his junior year.

She found herself pregnant, pregnant, and now!

As a result, the wedding that was originally scheduled to be held after graduation was forcibly advanced, and Gu Sheng felt the feeling of marrying with the ball for the first time.