Arc: Meng Xiaoqingmei VS Meimei Xinhuan (20)

The news that Chang Hao and Huang Anyuan officially broke up quickly spread throughout the school.

It's not that Li slowly said that they talked about gossip, but the reality of the two people's appearance is too obvious.

In the past, as long as there is something in Huang Anyuan, what the basketball team has is the first time to rush.

It is good now, and someone who is unclear calls her to see the game and is directly rejected.

Not to mention that these days, Huang Anyuan has been standing outside the general classroom. He has to wait for someone who can see it at a glance.

However, Huang Anyuan has been standing for so many days, and Gu Sheng has never given a look.

Everyone has contacted the rumors that have been rumored in the school not long ago, and of course the heart understands what is going on.

Since Gu Sheng took over the shell of Chang Hao, she has had a lot of relationship with her classmates. She is cute and has good grades. The students in the class have problems. They are not too troublesome to help solve. Some people in the class laughed and said that they are now a class treasure.

Today, the treasure of the class is wronged - yes, even if it looks like, Gu Sheng because of Huang Anyuan, a group of people also agree that Huang Anyuan is sorry for Gu Sheng. This is also the case.

Bullying people still dare to run to a group of sites, who are you not?

As a result, the classmates who are on duty every day have become more and more diligent. As soon as they arrive outside the class, as long as Huang Anyuan appears outside the classroom, the value of the class seems to be that the corridor outside the classroom seems to be somewhat dirty.

Every time the land is mopped, those students are always able to "carelessly" drop the mop, which is all sewage, onto the person.

Huang Anyuan was too late to get angry, and he could receive a sincere smile and a sincere apology: "Ah! This classmate is really embarrassed, didn't see you here, hehehehe."

Huang Anyuan does not understand where the heart is. This is a class of people who see that they are not pleasing to the eye! But there is no way, squatting here, he will not wait until she let go, it will not give up.

During the period, it was not that he had not come to look for him. It was only that he was always in his heart. Every time he was perfunctory, he couldn't make it dusty, and he went alone.

A week later, Huang Anyuan still refused to go to the door of the classroom. People in a class looked at him and bothered him.

On the same day, Gu Sheng went out to play with a girl who looked at him and kissed the dust. She simply did not endlessly and did a sinister thing.

She wrote a small note, which was placed in the office of Huang Anyuan and the dust-stricken head teacher. The content is that they are two.

Commonly known as playing a small report.

In this kind of key high school in the middle school, the management of students' early love is always very strict.

The former class teacher of Huang Anyuan probably also knew about Huang Anyuan and Chang Hao, but I got to know the situation of the two people. Even after knowing that the two parents were also tacitly tacit, there would be no management.

However, it is not the same now that Huang Anyuan has changed and dumped dust.

Early love? Discipline, must be disciplined!

Students still have to learn mainly. This kind of thing must be notified to the parents!

At noon the next day, every day, Huang Anyuan, who was unable to move at the door of a class, disappeared.

Gu Sheng almost laughed and smoked because he received the news from the system.