Arc: Heavenly Queen VS Wild Hearts (4)

Even if there is no decorative fabric, there is no way to cover up the phoenix long song, the noble and unparalleled majesty.

She is putting her hands on the branches of the bottle, and the long, white fingers are placed on the red flowers, and there is a thrilling beauty.

Huang Mingge bowed his head and looked at himself.

She came to see the long song of the phoenix today, and she specially dressed up it, in order to stimulate her phoenix song with her own spring breeze.

But now, what is stimulated is her own.

"Ming song?" Huang Changge looked up and saw her, it seems very happy.

"Are you coming to see me?"

Huang Changge perfectly inherits the majesty and majesty of the mother, and is the most outstanding among the brothers and sisters.

She smiled so that Huang Mingge only felt that the entire hall seemed to be bright.

This makes the phoenix song more boring.

Why? Is Huang Long Song so good?

She sneered: "Yes, my sister, I am coming to see you."

Huang Changge put away a smile, she saw it, this sister, it seems that some people are not good.

Some disappointment in her heart, said faintly: "Ming song, are you looking at my joke?"

Huang Mingge snorted: "The long song of Huang, do you think that you have the opportunity to turn over?"

Huang Changge looked at her incredulously, as if she was the first time she knew this younger sister who had been loving her.

This girl who is indifferent to her face, her eyes and even her whole body is disgusted, is it a Ming song?

Or is it like this, what is her real look?

Huang Changge feels that his life in these years is a joke. He wants to be a good cousin to him, betrayed himself, and has always been a favorite sister, but he is only false.

She put away the thoughts in her heart and said faintly: "What do you want to do?"

Huang Mingge said with a smile: "Of course, I am here to tell you something. I can't let my good sister, even how I become like this now, don't understand?"

She began to slowly tell me when she started, and reached an agreement with Shi Qingyi. What happened, in her hidden places, she put down the so-called evidence.

One pile, one piece.

Even though Gu Sheng had already known all the truths, he still felt an unspeakable anger when he heard the phoenix songs use the flamboyant tone and telling everything.

She listened without a word, and her look was not shocked.

"So, what do you want to do today? Ming song."

Huang Mingge looked at her strangely: "Don't you feel angry? Don't you feel hated? Don't you feel disappointed?"

Huang Chang song glanced at her faintly, did not answer her.

Huang Ming Ge Teng got up and walked to the front of the phoenix song.

Yes, that's it, even if she is now suspected by her mother, she is confined, but when she looks at herself, she is still like a high-profile.

She remembered her purpose today, her eyes became very fierce: Huang Changge, you are not taking advantage of the mother to love you? Today, I am going to let you not have the chance to turn over!

At this time, Huang Changge suddenly raised his head.

Her eyes looked at the phoenix song without hesitation, and whispered: "You hate me."

The movement of Huang Mingge suddenly paused. She felt that there seemed to be a strange charm in the voice of Huang Changge.

She sneered out: "Yes, I hate you."

Huang Changge continued to speak: "You can't wait, kill me with one knife."

Huang Mingge revealed a strange smile: "Yes, I can't wait to kill you."

She did not hesitate to take out the already hidden knife from her sleeve and stabbed it against Gu Sheng.