Arc: Meng Xiaoqingmei VS beautiful new love (10)

On the way down, the atmosphere in the whole car was very good.

It's just that Gu Sheng's helpless discovery, it seems that everyone has become very fond of teasing themselves.

Please, Chang Hao is only very cute and cute, not really staying.

Gu Sheng, who was innocent and innocent in his heart, sneered in his heart, and after several people who teased her secretly ate the bitterness, those guys finally converge.

Just...

When eating:

A chicken leg was caught: "Hey, come eat more, look at you and know that you eat less on weekdays."

On the other side, a bowl of soup was also brought over, and it was echoed: "That's right, eat more."

A few minutes later......

Gu Sheng was crying because she looked at the small bowl of mountains: this is to raise her as a pig!

When getting off:

"Come, I will get it for you!" The baggage bag carried by the hand was robbed by a senior.

"Yes, how can the girl carry the luggage?" The bag on the back was also unloaded.

The schoolgirl carrying her schoolbag next to her smiled and looked at this scene without feeling that she had suffered unfair treatment.

This is right, such a small child, more pets should also be. The school sister is grateful to think.

Sister Xue, don't you forget that at home, how did you exploit the younger brother who was just in the third grade?

Although they feel that they are a little too enthusiastic, Gu Sheng is not disgusted.

Because she can feel that these people are good to her, they are sincere.

But... why? Gu Sheng was puzzled and did not do anything very special.

The system gives the answer: "Mainly look at the face, and temperament."

Gu Sheng because: "..."

The system continues to say: "In more detail, it is always the kind of small and exquisite that is easy to provoke a woman's appearance, but she has all her thoughts on Huang Anyuan, and she never cared about other people. Others can naturally feel her mind, and of course it is impossible to post her cold face."

"But after changing the host, although you are trying to play the usual role, but you have no feelings for Huang Anyuan, the feeling of giving people will certainly not be the same. In this way, the advantage of being a regular is fully revealed. ""

Gu Sheng thought about it carefully. Indeed, in the original plot, Chang Hao said that although the popularity is not bad, it is not so good. There is not even a really close friend in the school.

Very normal, people chat with her but a few words, she is coming to say: "Anyuan brother..." Who can stand it?

So often after the usual out of such things, although everyone will slap a sentence Huang Anyuan scum male, the little punk can not die, and so on, but no one ran to that time, often squatting around to enlighten her.

After Gu Sheng came to this world, although the people around him didn't realize that Chang Li had changed his soul, but he could detect her change, he would naturally be close to her.

The students who came to the competition have already arranged the hotel accommodation in advance. Gu Sheng lived in a room with a school girl at the school.

Gu Sheng came out of the shower and saw the school sister reading.

"Sister sister, you are diligent!" Gu Sheng said with amazement.

The school sister looked at her helplessly: "Do you believe it or not, you are now knocking on their room, I promise they are reading."

She just said casually, I did not expect this school girl to believe that it was true, and he ran out in his pajamas.

Sister: "..."

Suddenly, she suddenly raised up her infinite worry: such a simple school girl, if there is no one to protect it in the future, what should I do?

___________________________

Hi guys!

I would be uploading really really  slow this coming weeks since our examinations are coming out soon so..yeah!