Arc: Xiao Jiao Jiao vs Qing "Qing Qing" is a good girlfriend (28)

Gu Shengyin's answer was to pick up his toes and gently kiss him on his lips.

Although she is ashamed on her face, she is more determined and intimate with her predecessors: "Uncle He, I know, you think that I am young and I don't understand anything. I can't prove anything to you now. I can." I only know that after my parents left, Uncle He is the most loved person in the world, the best person for me, and the one who loves the most in this world and wants to spend the rest of his life."

He Junyan moved.

Gu Sheng continued to say: "As for not regretting after..."

"I have never regretted these two words in my dictionary."

Mei Jie discovered that it was only one night, and the husband and the lady who had a stiff atmosphere had regained their former appearance.

No, Mei Jie always feels that the two are still not the same as before. It seems that... Mr. is more fond of Miss.

Although she still feels weird, Mei Jie is very happy, she is worried about a night, afraid that there is a gap between Mr. and Miss. Sure enough, how can they get a good score between them?

The two talked about each other, and Gu Sheng was relieved.

However, for the two people who have just established a relationship, such a short vacation in high school is really short.

"He uncle, I can't bear you~" Gu Sheng was stunned by He Junyan's arm. I am going to school tomorrow.

He Junyan squeezed her nose: "And spoiled, you are living more and more."

Gu Sheng smiled and said: "The child who is favored is not growing up. I am not afraid of the uncle."

She glanced around and saw no one. She quickly stretched her neck and kissed him on the face of He Junyan.

He Junyan originally wanted to say that she had two voices, and she saw a smile on her face and a secret look. She smiled first.

The two of them are sweet, but they don't want their actions to be seen in their eyes.

Su Qing opened his eyes and stared at the unbelievable scene.

It turns out that Su Keqing and her uncle actually have this relationship?

When both of them left, Su Qing stood up.

She has been quite miserable for half a year. Being detained for half a year is not the worst. The most terrible thing is the nightmare that goes hand in hand.

That night in the factory, she herself could not imagine it until now.

She obviously just wanted to use the rumor to give Su Ke a lesson. Who knows, she actually brought in the real "those things." To this end, Su Qing even began to believe in Buddha, at least half a hour of chanting before going to bed every day to calm the mind.

Fortunately, after she came out, Su Qing had a relationship with her head and spent some money to send her to another school. The new teacher and classmates did not know her things, and they were very enthusiastic about her. She was a new life.

She thought that she and the previous school, and Su Keqing no longer have any relationship, who knows that she happened to meet this!

Su Qing was a little excited, and she thought a lot in her mind.

Su Ke's surname is Su, but she is clearly called the uncle He, who is not an uncle relationship with the man. Then contact the things she saw today, and some of the news that is often reported on the Internet. Su Qing felt that she had found something unacceptable.

In the end, I was scared. Su Qing just secretly remembered this matter in my heart, and once again looked at the direction that was already empty, and slowly walked in the opposite direction.