Arc: The Republic of China, Xiu Xiu, his wife, VS, passionate play (36)

When he said this, he regretted it.

When did you become such a despicable person?

Then, one hand squeezed his neck tightly.

A strong sense of suffocation came.

The cold voice of Huangfu rang in his ear: "How did she meet a man like you before?"

Such a woman, even if she was born, was delayed by such a man.

In the heart of the emperor, there was a sudden spread of distress: if she met her earlier, she would not marry.

In this way, she does not have to suffer from that treatment.

It doesn't matter, in the days to come, he will be responsible for double the pet back.

Looking at Lu Zijun's face has begun to cyan, Huangfu released his hand, Lu Zijun was taken to the ground.

As if the emperor had just encountered something dirty, he took a cloth towel from the book and carefully wiped his hand.

"If you abandon the stalker, it is the treasure of my life. Lu Zijun, don't let me see you trying to approach her. Otherwise, next time, I will not let go."

Lu Zijun's out of the door.

It was already dark, he didn't go home, but turned and went to Yun Xiban.

In the past, there were people guarding the door, but today I don't know if the porter is just lazy. No one is watching.

Lu Zijun went all the way to the garden.

Yes, he still has Yunyi.

What is Yan Ruohua, he loves Yunyi, as long as the cloud is still there.

However, near the room of Liu Yunyi, he heard a gentle whisper.

"Master Zhang, come, drink this cup..."

This voice, sweet and twirling, is like a rogue. It is Lu Zijun's familiar voice.

A squeaky voice sounded: "I want you... I will feed me personally."

The next voice is naturally self-evident.

Lu Zijun only felt a hot air rushing to the door.

This is not his cloud, this can not be his cloud.

Yes, Yunyi must be forced!

Lu Zijun did not know where the impulse came from, and he opened the door with a heavy foot.

The scene in the house was unsightly.

A middle-aged man lay on the chaise couch. The military uniform on the upper body had opened a few buttons. She was lying on a beautiful woman. The beauty was holding a glass of wine in her hand. The wine in the glass was clean.

Half in the belly of the beauty, half in the belly of a middle-aged man.

That beauty is not Liu Yunyi?

The clothes on her clothes were messy, revealing a red belly underneath. When I turned my head, there was still a trace of wine in the corner of my mouth.

Both of them were obviously shocked by this movement.

The teacher Zhang frowned, and Liu Yun flashed a bit of disgust in the clear voice.

In the joy of the field, only talk about the wind and moon, no matter, it is already the default rule.

This man is really a dead skin.

No man is in a good mood when this kind of thing is interrupted.

Especially at this time, Lu Zijun is still deceiving himself. The deep-hearted money is said to Liu Yunyi: "Yunyi, you must be forced, right? You should not be afraid, I am here to save you, don't be afraid... "

Master Zhang squinted at the beauty of his body: "Is it good?"

Feeling the anger of the man, Liu Yun continued to smile and said: "Hey, what is the old thing? Is it the place where the little girl is coming? After reading a few play books, I feel that I am there. Hero."

Lu Zijun looked at Liu Yunyi unbelievably, as if he knew this woman on the first day.