Arc: Heavenly Queen VS Wild Hearts (8)

She smiled a little, didn't look at Fenghuang's face, and continued: "When I was stabbed by the Mingge, I thought I really couldn't wake up. I thought about it if I am now. If you die, you will not be reconciled."

"I haven't proved my innocence yet. If I am dead, in the eyes of the mother, it is a greed for power, and there is no daughter on the king. It is aggrieved."

She lifted her throat and looked at the Fenghuang: "Whether the mother or the emperor thinks that I am acting, it is true or not, I still have to say it."

"Children, phoenix songs, from the beginning to the end, loyal to the mother, there has never been any infidelity, disrespect, and filial piety!"

Fenghuang did not speak for a long time. She stared at Gu Shengyin's eyes and seemed to want to see it from her nephew. What she said was true or false.

Gu Sheng was allowed to look at her because she was open-minded.

For a long time, Fenghuang finally sighed. She bent down and pulled up the quilt for Gu Sheng.

"If you are not good, don't think so much, hurt."

Gu Sheng suddenly looked up because of her eyes. She looked at the eyes of Fenghuang and brought infinite relatives: "The daughter does not hurt God, and her daughter is happy."

She paused and continued: "When the daughter's injury improves, she will find all the evidence in person to prove her innocence."

She knew that Fenghuang had not believed it, and had already ordered people to check countless times, but the results all pointed to the Qinghuang Palace, which only allowed her to be under house arrest.

However, as Gu Shengyin who has the vision of God, he can easily find a breakthrough. As long as there is a little breakthrough, the Fenghuang's dark guards can smear and accurately find the final mastermind.

Fenghuang did not continue this topic, but the painting style turned: "Long song, what are you going to do?"

She clearly saw that she had asked this question, and the twilight of the long song had just faded.

Gu Sheng closed his eyes and seemed to be hiding the painful color contained in it.

She didn't say much, just a soft voice: "The mother, the minister does not want to see her again."

She did not say what Huang Mingge did to herself, nor did she say that she and Huang Mingge and her own conversation.

Because there were only two of them at the time, she said that there was no evidence. As long as Huang Mingge denied it, Gu Sheng could not prove the authenticity.

It simply shows her own dislike of the Phoenix song.

With Fenghuang's mind, of course, I would like to know what kind of things happened, so that I can always love my sister's life, even if I don't want to see her.

Fenghuang did not ask much, she said: "It is a big crime to intent to murder the Crown Prince. Long song, I will give you this choice."

Gu Sheng has been silent for a long time: "The mother, the song is still small, send someone to teach and teach."

Fenghuang snorted: "You are too weak."

Gu Sheng was a bitter smile: "But she is a Ming song, the fourteen years of her parents, the heart of her, just like the mother of the emperor, I am like me," I can't help.

"Okay, take a rest."

Fenghuang left, Gu Sheng lying in bed with his eyes closed quietly.

Fenghuang said that the decision he made was too weak, but this kind of self-love is more reassuring to her.

If it is really cold and ruthless, I want the life of the phoenix song, I am afraid that the Fenghuang will still be too cold-blooded.

She was the phoenix emperor of this dynasty, and she was her mother.