Arc: Heavenly Emperor VS Wild Hearts (End)

The words behind her did not say it, Qin Qin understood her meaning.

He didn't talk any more, just grabbed her hand, locked the person in his arms, and kissed it gently.

In the 12th year of Fengyuan, the Emperor Zhengjun suddenly became disgusted when he was eating. After calling the doctor, he was diagnosed with great joy.

The two palaces were full of surprises, and the constant rewards were given to the Qinghuang Palace.

Gu Sheng was only frightened.

When the crowds and other people went out, she looked at Qin Zhen, who was properly placed in the bed: "You don't really need to..." For me, do this.

Qin Lan smiled: "When I promised to marry Tianhuang, I was ready for this."

She is not willing to let herself be wronged, and she has to bear to watch her as herself and bear the pressure from all sides.

A royal servant who has no children, even if the Phoenix Emperor loves her again, I am afraid that it will not be able to accommodate it?

Gu Sheng only felt that there was a surge of heat in his heart.

She gently leaned her head on Qin's chest and said, "How can I marry you if I have a long song?"

Qin Lan reached out and held her hand. The smile on the face was warm: Isn't he lucky?

In October of the 12th year of the Phoenix, the Emperor Zhengjun gave birth to a pair of dragons and babies in the Qinghuang Palace.

Gu Sheng just looked at the two little children and sat on the edge of Qin Lan. She looked down at her face and said softly: "Let's raise the two children well, no longer. Is it good?"

Qin Xiao smiled and nodded.

Fengxiang Longteng is a good sign. No one can blame anything on the Qinghuang Palace. The voices of those who are righteous and righteous to choose the Crown for the Crown Prince are gradually weakening.

Everyone knows that the Crown Prince has a deep affection for the Crown Prince Zheng Jun, and even looks at the situation, there is a tendency for him not to accept the harem.

Many people disagree with this. In their view, the Crown Prince is now married soon, it is the time when the little couple is adjusting their oil, and the Emperor's Zheng Jun is born to be a natural person. Now the Crown Prince is very tight. Common sense.

However, women always like new and old, and the beauty of the face will also have a time when they are old. At that time, can the royal store sitting in the world still be able to keep it?

However, Gu Sheng told them by fact that what is called a lifetime, only one person.

Fenghuang Spring and Autumn is prosperous. As a royal emperor, Gu Sheng's pressure is not great.

She often even has time to take Qin Qin and two children to disguise and go out to play.

Every time, the dignitaries of Tianhuang saw the imperial court's Highness, and they could see that she and the two men of Zhengjun were very affectionate.

Ten years later, Fenghuang officially passed the throne to Gu Shengyin, and he retired to the deep palace to support his life.

Gu Sheng officially inherited the position of Fenghuang, changed the country number Fenghuang.

Taking the title of Qin Qian as the national number, it shows that she attaches importance to her own righteousness.

On the first day of the new Fenghuang's accession to the throne, he said a word in front of the group of ministers:

"There is a year of life, and I love Fengjun alone. After the Qingqing, I will mention the harem again."

As soon as this statement came out, the court was shocked, and many old ministers all clamored for the recovery of their lives.

Gu Sheng's most hated is that these old and old-fashioned courtiers are eager to take advantage of their qualifications and think that Xinjun is not good at handling it.

Can be biased, Gu Sheng because he does not eat this set.

After the thunderous means let several old ministers go home to support the elderly, no one has raised any objections to this.

The Fenghuang and Fengjun, there is only one son and one daughter under the knee. The Fenghuang is like the day she was enthroned. For the rest of her life, there is only Fengjun in the harem.

There are wild history in later generations. The two have only one pair of children in their lifetime. It is because the Phoenix Emperor pity Feng Jun and does not want him to suffer from childbirth.

But what is the truth? Everyone can only speculate from a few records.