Arc: Heavenly Queen VS Wild Hearts (9)

Fenghuang went outside the hall, and Huang Mingge still stood there. She didn't dare to leave. She was waiting for a result.

She didn't know what it would be. In order to be on the safe side, she even quietly sent someone to invite the Phoenix Palace to ask her father to come over.

If...the mother is too angry, should the father be able to comfort some?

Fenghuang looked at the eight daughters who were respectful and standing, and for the first time in her heart, she never looked carefully through her.

In all her children, in addition to long songs, Mingge is almost the kind that she loves the most: she is born noble, will be spoiled, looks sweet, and has good things, she will think of it to this daughter. Leave a copy.

She always thought that Huang Mingge was still the innocent little girl in the memory, but no girl would send the knife into the body of her own sister.

Moreover, what did she and the long song say about that day, so that the long song heard her name, it showed such a heartache or even hateful expression?

She hasn't talked for a long time, and she has become more and more stunned in her heart. She is so familiar with the city, and she is only a 14-year-old girl.

She felt that the phoenix long song must have said bad things to her mother. If you change yourself, you will encounter such a thing, and you will be willing to be willing to take the other side.

She was nervously talking to the Fenghuang: "Mother, I know, now she must be very angry with her sister, she is willing to kill me. But she is just in the air..." She suddenly Can't say it, because it is right on the Fenghuang.

Look carefully, there is still a hint of ridicule and mercy.

Her heart suddenly broke out. Could it be that she guessed it wrong?

The emperor's pity is her long song of the eldest daughter. She suffered such damage and couldn't bear to hurt the phoenix song. In front of her, she couldn't understand her sister's kindness. I didn't say anything, the words were all in the words. Free yourself.

She slowly said: "The long song says that you are still young, afraid that you will be blinded by the traitor, and you should find a teacher to teach you something."

Huang Mingge only felt a bang in his mind, and he thought: This is the end.

Perhaps the mother will not blame herself on her sister's face, but her impression in her mind is only at the lowest point.

A stabbing long sister does not have a half-apologetic guilty heart but also intends to excuse her daughter, how will the emperor look at himself?

Huang Ming song feels that it must be a long song, she must know what she will do, so deliberately pretend to speak out loudly. When she was unclear, she had her way and was rejected by her mother.

She never wants to, what should she do if she really feels embarrassed?

Fenghuang did not misread her, she was such a selfish person.

"Feng Jun is driving down."

With the voice of the palace, Feng Jun, who was dressed in a luxurious robe, came in.

Feng Jun is a clear-cut man. He seems to be in a hurry. He saw that the Fenghuang had no time to salute, and he hurriedly asked: "Why should you blame the song?"

Fenghuang heard the words, looked at the pale phoenix songs sideways, like laughing and laughing.

"Feng Jun has been more concerned, and he has only seen long songs. She has more maintenance on Mingge."

Feng Jun heard his words and found that he had just passed.

When he was preparing to plead guilty, he heard the words of Fenghuang: "It is a Ming song, and it is not too young. I plan to open a house for her, and I will be taught by a famous teacher."

Huang Ming songs look at the Fenghuang unbelievably. Is this going to give up in disguise?